Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Farbror

Jul 24, 2021
Hello mystique came to my room, I talked to her and she gave me her address, but the room with her did not open. How to find a mystique?

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
You can't romance miss frost, it literally won't let you because the flirt option for her is gone, unlike the other girls. Even if you try to raise it with cheats, she still won't go on a date with you or anything.

Jun 8, 2017
You can't romance miss frost, it literally won't let you because the flirt option for her is gone, unlike the other girls. Even if you try to raise it with cheats, she still won't go on a date with you or anything.
Did you get the scene with her masturbating in the classroom in the evening? She has to sort of warm herself up with doing anything with you at first.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Is it nasty if I point out something that may be considered a bug ? When you are with Mystique, if you use the ball gag (naughty boy, I know), she still talks like if she had nothing - it would be more normal (and yes, I know it is an erotic game, not reality), that she has some problems with full talking.

Jun 21, 2018
How the fuck do I take off their chinstrap or mask or whatever you call it? because I start from the beginning and it is quite annoying to see the mask on their face, later they take it off or what?
I have been looking in the comments but no one refers to that, as if it were an easy option to remove, nothing appears in the preferences menu so I do not know how to do it.

Jun 8, 2017
How the fuck do I take off their chinstrap or mask or whatever you call it? because I start from the beginning and it is quite annoying to see the mask on their face, later they take it off or what?
I have been looking in the comments but no one refers to that, as if it were an easy option to remove, nothing appears in the preferences menu so I do not know how to do it.
you click on the backpack at the top right and select "end quarantine" or something.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes