Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

trololololol

Jun 20, 2017
for now, the mod only has some of the rogue's contents. If you tried to access wardrobe for other girls, you won't be able to cause the modded clothing are not added in the TinyMod yet.

Reactions: Ssato243

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
eh, this isnt the overhaul we'd been hearing about for years, just a port of the old stuff to the new code. completely different project apparently. crow waits for the actual mod
Man, some people just need something to complain about. It is the mod. The re-write is not a mod. It's a re-write of the entire game. That shit takes time. I'm taking time out of my own schedule to give you guys a modded version you can play until the re-write is done. I've literally spent days adding the color changer and converting files for it. And no, it's not just a port. This will have more features and more content than the old mod.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well first few issues, rogues hair is missing a piece for her standing sprite, another is when I was fondling her missionary pose goes right into error just for her normal clothes nothing from the mod.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Well first few issues, rogues hair is missing a piece for her standing sprite, another is when I was fondling her missionary pose goes right into error just for her normal clothes nothing from the mod.
I suggest you join our discord if you want to stay up to date with the mod. It's also better to report bugs there, as we'll see it much sooner. Any bug reports posted on this site will most likely already have been fixed by the time we read it.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'll have to look later, my internet is mobile and pretty bad. Mobile forces me to use the trash tier discord app so it will have to be later.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Ah, fair enough. It'll be uploaded here once all the bugs are gone.
And once that happens, I'll be having a field day here.
At least there'll be more activity around here that isn't just "wah wah mod is ded" and people actually asking questions that can be easily answered for once. Can't wait for that to happen. That also means I'm actually doing my job and you guys can go back to, well... developing and shit.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Discord Tiny version

Everyone
The first edition of the new mod is ready. It only includes content for Rogue at the moment. There will be updates within the next days, which will include content for the other girls, plus more for Rogue. Consider this a taste of what's to come. It works with the newest game version (0.995a). Just drop the content in your "game" folder.

Content:
A few of Rogue's modded outfits. Some have been left out for now.
Color changer for Rogue's base clothes, hair and makeup.
Cologne is now available from day 1.

Please inform in discord if you find any bugs.
Known issues:
Rogue's new school uniform (courtesy of Chesire) only works for her standing pose and is missing one of the arm poses.
aw shucks, that tiny mod version mega link dead

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Dudes in here wanting a mod that has all the up-to-date characters, 50+ clothes and 10+ sex poses for each girl, Mystique, Jubilee, Blob, Zero Two, Tigra, Wonder Woman, capture the flag and TDM modes, and have the mod come out in tandem with the vanilla release.
me too

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
From discord:

Everyone
A new version is ready for testing. This is just a bugfix, there's no new content yet. I want to get rid of all the current bugs before adding more content. Don't worry, though, there's already a bunch of content ready to be added when the time comes. I suggest cleaning out your old files and starting a new game.

It's compatible with both 995a and 995c.

The installation process is the same: Download the base game and unpack it anywhere > Download TinyMod.zip and unpack it > move the contents to "PathTo\Rogue-Like-0.995-win\game". Depending on which program you use for unpacking, you might end up with a folder called TinyMod. Just drag the files from there to the game folder.

Download:

You can download the latest version of the base game here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-995c-oni.14/

As always, please post a traceback if you get an error.

Everyone
As some of you might have noticed, some of the girls are missing clothes. I forgot to add some files to the mod. My bad!

You can download the missing files here:

Just put them in your game folder with the rest of the mod.
Please don't post it here. We're posting on our discord for testing purposes. We will post it here when it's ready. Anyone wanting to test can join our discord.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Please don't post it here. We're posting on our discord for testing purposes. We will post it here when it's ready. Anyone wanting to test can join our discord.
I am on your discord so I know but some times at least post one or else people will be thought that it's a dead mod

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I am on your discord so I know but some times at least post one or else people will be thought that it's a dead mod
It will be posted here when it's ready. I honestly don't care if people think it's dead or not. Posting it here before it's ready will just cause this thread to be spammed with bugs and complaints. We don't read bug reports here. We have a channel on our discord for that. If anyone wants to test and help improve it, they're welcome to join our discord.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So I tried to get the new version from the Discord, but it told me the invite link was expired. Anybody else getting this problem?

Also, the MEGA link is for Patch_7. Is that at least relatively recent, or is that the one released back in 2020?

Last edited:

Windhy

Apr 19, 2020
So I tried to get the new version from the Discord, but it told me the invite link was expired. Anybody else getting this problem?

Also, the MEGA link is for Patch_7. Is that at least relatively recent, or is that the one released back in 2020?
they removed it until official release i guess

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes