Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
I don't think this version of the original isn't getting an update anytime soon, since it's been a year of the latest update been released.
I'm guessing you missed this post, and aren't following the mod on Discord:

Discord Tiny version

Everyone
The first edition of the new mod is ready. It only includes content for Rogue at the moment. There will be updates within the next days, which will include content for the other girls, plus more for Rogue. Consider this a taste of what's to come. It works with the newest game version (0.995a). Just drop the content in your "game" folder.

Content:
A few of Rogue's modded outfits. Some have been left out for now.
Color changer for Rogue's base clothes, hair and makeup.
Cologne is now available from day 1.

Please inform in discord if you find any bugs.
Known issues:
Rogue's new school uniform (courtesy of Chesire) only works for her standing pose and is missing one of the arm poses.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
they still working on it there is allready 4 version that i know now lets see if they finsh it

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
They're doing better then Oni, so there's that going for them
but who give them and tell them when the update is out is oni of corse theyre better then him in cooding i just hope that oni will improve okay

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Tinymanhood17.09.2021
Everyone Got a new version ready. Nothing new has been added. I've tried to fix all the reported bugs. There's an installer version now of the mod now (Windows only). Please read the instructions if you download it. Manual version: Installer version: Oni Patreon (base game):

Tinymanhood17.09.2021
Everyone I misplaced the file that fixes Emma's hair. The download links have been updated and now contains the right file. Those of you who's already downloaded the mod can use this file to fix it
Dude, they asked not to post link here, when they're done, they'll update here themselves.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Tinymanhood17.09.2021
Everyone Got a new version ready. Nothing new has been added. I've tried to fix all the reported bugs. There's an installer version now of the mod now (Windows only). Please read the instructions if you download it. Manual version: Installer version: Oni Patreon (base game):

Tinymanhood17.09.2021
Everyone I misplaced the file that fixes Emma's hair. The download links have been updated and now contains the right file. Those of you who's already downloaded the mod can use this file to fix it
Please, don't post it here. It will be posted here when it's ready. Anyone willing to help with testing is welcome to join our discord channel.

Reactions: Ssato243

dmdr

Jan 16, 2018
anyone know how to unlock mystique ive had the event where she enters your room but thats it
Yup, I'm confused. She gave me a piece of paper with an address on it (???) but no new locations unlocked. I've tried every option I could think of.

georgiehen

Sep 28, 2020
I'm an admin. Nicknames are already enabled for all roles. I suggest you ask any Discord related questions on our channel. You're more likely to get a reply there, and you get it much sooner.
I'm actually not on the Discord server currently because I didn't want my normal handle being visible on an adult game's server. Last I checked, nicknames weren't enabled. Thanks!

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
so i downloaded patch 7 and the base game and its working so far.

my question is how to do i get t to work with the latest version by oni i dont seem to have jean or storm in this expanded ersion.

also how do you continue with mystique she has been in my room and i keep seducing her at her house but that is about it there has been no further progress.

• Angry
Reactions: EvilGenius97

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Can someone update the Discord link? I'd really like to join but every time I click on the link on Page 1 I get "Invite Invalid".

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
my question is how to do i get t to work with the latest version by oni i dont seem to have jean or storm in this expanded ersion.
You don't. The version on here is for 0.984h. I'm currently updating the mod to the newest version of the game. Feel free to join our discord if you want to know more.

Can someone update the Discord link? I'd really like to join but every time I click on the link on Page 1 I get "Invite Invalid".
Try this link -

Reactions: bananaboat1213
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes