Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I can't seem to access the modded clothing for Kitty, not sure why tho.
Depending on what version you are using there can be different reasons.
If you use the testing build of the mod available from the discord that is using version 0.995c, it would be because modded clothes for Kitty are not yet in the game.
If you use the latest version from the OP - speaking version 0.984h - it might be because you are missing some progression in form of stats to see the "modded Outfits" button appearing at the very top when you want to change Kitty's clothing.

hugjfnb

Feb 5, 2019
For some reason the characters have face masks on them. This supposed to be normal? If it isn't whats the fix?

juan1245678

Jan 5, 2020
help

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'NewGirlStats'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations_mod.rpyc", line 711, in script call
  File "script Locations_mod.rpyc", line 73, in script call
  File "NewGirl/Mystique/Mystique_Chat.rpyc", line 131, in script call
  File "NewGirl/Mystique/Mystique_Sex.rpyc", line 122, in script call
  File "NewGirl/Mystique/Mystique_HJ.rpyc", line 3311, in script
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1504, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\exports.py", line 870, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1056, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3375, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 103, in event
    return self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\curry.py", line 38, in __call__
    **dict(self.kwargs.items() + kwargs.items()))
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\game.py", line 337, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'NewGirlStats'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Rogue-Like 0.984h

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
If you use the testing build of the mod available from the discord that is using version 0.995c, it would be because modded clothes for Kitty are not yet in the game.
So I just downloaded the newest test build. Is Rogue the only one with modded clothes now? Also noticed that her tanning option isn't there. Do I need to have her use the pool for that to activate, or is it just not in the build?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Is Rogue the only one with modded clothes now?
For now. More will potentially be added once everything is more stable - but don't quote me on that, I'm not the guy making it.

Also noticed that her tanning option isn't there. Do I need to have her use the pool for that to activate, or is it just not in the build?
Tanning is usually done at the pool from what I remember from previous versions, but I never used the feature much in the first place. Could also be that as of right now it is not in for the mod.

Reactions: Ssato243
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes