Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
Dunno whether or not the mod is even having stuff added to it atm but felt like doing a bit of custom clothing again. Decided to go with the hot for teacher theme and give Emma a nice pencil skirt. Looks slightly less ratchet than my SS7 outfit from way back when but that's not a high bar. May try and do a blouse to top off the look also.

Last edited:

lightshark12

Sep 22, 2019
Dunno whether or not the mod is even having stuff added to it atm but felt like doing a bit of custom clothing again. Decided to go with the hot for teacher theme and give Emma a nice pencil skirt. Looks slightly less ratchet than my SS7 outfit from way back when but that's not a high bar. May try and do a blouse to top off the look also.
Nice! Maybe also hot librarian glasses and hair bun?))

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't mind to see you release the mod patch for that outfit, make Emma look even more extra hot

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Just replaces the regular mini skirt as it is, can't add stuff in myself as individual items as that's a bit beyond my capability.
Nice, good to see you back at it! We have a discord channel going now. You should check it out. I'm currently updating the mod to the newest game version. I'd be happy add that skirt to the next update.

Reactions: redknight1

Apachenko

Oct 5, 2021
I saw screens where Rogue wears BDSM accessories (like plug, mouth gag). But i can't find it in game. How to unlock it?

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
I saw screens where Rogue wears BDSM accessories (like plug, mouth gag). But i can't find it in game. How to unlock it?
They removed it because it didn't fit the style iirc, pity because it was really good. Someone posted the last version which had it, haven't got the link but the version is 0.978e (it's somewhere in the thread)

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Well it hasn't been updated on here in over a year. (Apr 2020 / Oct 2021 = 18 months)
And I'm not gonna waste my time checking out a discord when I've got over a hundred other things to do today.
(Recently fac-reset PC, need to reinstall EVERYTHING.)
I checked it out, and it seems like the mod has gotten a serious overhaul in terms of UI and color modification. A few older outfits have been removed for now sadly, but it does feel cleaner.

That being said...any chance the next Discord update could include a level cheat for the girls? Using the console commands is fine, but it would be a little easier if it was just a button press.

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
there is a level cheat, click on the second girl icon at the top of the HUD.
This point and click but its still bugs up from time to time.. its not perfect

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
They removed it because it didn't fit the style iirc, pity because it was really good. Someone posted the last version which had it, haven't got the link but the version is 0.978e (it's somewhere in the thread)
That's not true. Nothing has been removed. It just hasn't been added yet.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes