Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Nov 14, 2018
So I tried to get the new version from the Discord, but it told me the invite link was expired. Anybody else getting this problem?

Also, the MEGA link is for Patch_7. Is that at least relatively recent, or is that the one released back in 2020?
invite still works just try again.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
We didn't remove anything, we're just not posting the testing builds here.
Ok, I just wanted to know if the MEGA link on the front page here is still for the .984 version or if it's more recent (not necessarily the current testing build, just newer than .984).

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
can someone help me? the mod wont appear on the game no matter what i do
Just download the file of other user some app (android) some mods don´t work and animations are static or buged...in some cases works, "you finished the tutorial with Rogue and the game fixed himself" if you see 200 or 300 mb or something like that it´s not bad because it´s compressed (EN) ...before some updates I think it was 2 GB in android don´t ask me why, Pc see yourself it works very fine and I don´t know if there´s a way to download it the last version xD.
Other thing the redhead still buged the affection din´t work in some events increased but decreased when you ask her to do something or see lewd things. (it´s complicated maybe with gifts the love bar go up or continuosly study in her room, romance her, class, exercise in the simulation room).
I recommend Spamming continuosly "BACK"

Last edited:

lelr

Mar 18, 2019
who would i need to talk to to get unbanned from the discord my account was taken by a bot and i got the acccount back

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
who would i need to talk to to get unbanned from the discord my account was taken by a bot and i got the acccount back
How does your account get taken over by a bot? The only way I can think of is with a selfbot, which is something you install yourself. Anyways, send me your discord name and I'll check out the ban. Feel free to DM me if you don't want to post it here.

lelr

Mar 18, 2019
How does your account get taken over by a bot? The only way I can think of is with a selfbot, which is something you install yourself. Anyways, send me your discord name and I'll check out the ban. Feel free to DM me if you don't want to post it here.
apparently i need to post three posts to be able to message you

made enough posts now

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2017
This was an excellent mod, added so much, made the game a lot more enjoyable, not that the original wasn't (so much grind though...). Love all the additions, hope to see more! Amazing job so far.

Reactions: Hocusbogus

mexicanJoker

Apr 2, 2020
I'm having problems with the mod: there are no new clotes or locations, the tanning doesn't work and emma's cowgirl position is buggged, she is always in doggy no matter what you choose. The only thing i can do is adjust the stats

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
I don't think this version of the original isn't getting an update anytime soon, since it's been a year of the latest update been released.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes