Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
This mod died a little more than a year ago. Some people here like to pretend the mod is gonna release next week, but they're just joking around.
The only way this mod gets updated is if someone new shows up and decides to do it.
Im gonna say this once and only once.
Its a mod. A FREE mod. You arnt working on it. You have contributed nothing. If you feel you have something to add to the mod, do so. You are, as you put, fresh blood. If you have nothing to contribute, then kindly keep your uninformed opinions to yourself.

BishopSec

Feb 28, 2021
Im gonna say this once and only once.
Its a mod. A FREE mod. You arnt working on it. You have contributed nothing. If you feel you have something to add to the mod, do so. You are, as you put, fresh blood. If you have nothing to contribute, then kindly keep your uninformed opinions to yourself.
Of course it's free, there's no more mod, why would you pay for nothing? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Discord Tiny version

Everyone
The first edition of the new mod is ready. It only includes content for Rogue at the moment. There will be updates within the next days, which will include content for the other girls, plus more for Rogue. Consider this a taste of what's to come. It works with the newest game version (0.995a). Just drop the content in your "game" folder.

Content:
A few of Rogue's modded outfits. Some have been left out for now.
Color changer for Rogue's base clothes, hair and makeup.
Cologne is now available from day 1.

Please inform in discord if you find any bugs.
Known issues:
Rogue's new school uniform (courtesy of Chesire) only works for her standing pose and is missing one of the arm poses.

Last edited:

Naruto49

Feb 16, 2019
Discord Tiny version

Everyone
The first edition of the new mod is ready. It only includes content for Rogue at the moment. There will be updates within the next days, which will include content for the other girls, plus more for Rogue. Consider this a taste of what's to come. It works with the newest game version (0.995a). Just drop the content in your "game" folder.

Content:

Please inform me if you find any bugs.
Known issues:
Rogue's new school uniform (courtesy of Chesire) only works for her standing pose and is missing one of the arm poses.
Thanks for the awesome update, I just tried it out and it appears that every other girls wardrobe options cause it to crash. Other than that, choosing to cancel the hair color option on Rogue seems to set it to white.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Discord Tiny version

Everyone

Content:

Known issues:
Oh look, the mod everyone said was dead updated

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Discord Tiny version

Everyone

Content:

Known issues:
Oh look, the mod everyone said was dead updated
1qJ7.gif
...nice to see an update.....

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Probably a dumb question about the teeny mod here but will it work for 0.995c or just the a build?
Yes, but this basically just a test of the new mechanics. There's several bugs and not a lot of content other than the color changer. There's gonna be a couple of updates within the next few days which will address the bugs and add a lot more content. I suggest joining our discord for the most recent news on it.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
so it's pretty much a proof of concept that it does exist and is being worked on?
I guess you can say that. It's not to confused with the re-write, though. It's two different projects. I'm basically updating the old modded content to be compatible with the newer versions of the game. Some new stuff is also being added, like the color changer in this new test build. More stuff will be added within the next few days.

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
Discord Tiny version

Everyone

Content:

Known issues:
and they said the mod is dead haha

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
I guess you can say that. It's not to confused with the re-write, though. It's two different projects. I'm basically updating the old modded content to be compatible with the newer versions of the game. Some new stuff is also being added, like the color changer in this new test build. More stuff will be added within the next few days.
So this is just porting the old stuff to a recent build, which will then be moved to the overhaul? What's the status on the overhaul?

Reactions: tetida

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
do you think it's worth adding to OP?
If so, you can use the report button (left of the like button) and point it as game update i guess, unless you and the other coder either can get into contact with Pervy Rogue or it's a shared account and you can take control of it

Also great job with maintaining and updating the mod

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
So this is just porting the old stuff to a recent build, which will then be moved to the overhaul? What's the status on the overhaul?
No, it's more than that. I can't tell you much about the re-write. I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to that.

do you think it's worth adding to OP?
If so, you can use the report button (left of the like button) and point it as game update i guess, unless you and the other coder either can get into contact with Pervy Rogue or it's a shared account and you can take control of it

Also great job with maintaining and updating the mod
Cheers! Nah, it's not worth adding yet. It was uploaded on our discord for testing purposes. It'll be uploaded here once it has some more content and less bugs.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Discord Tiny version

Everyone

Content:

Known issues:
im sorry but i want to ask do i need to restart the game in order to use the mod?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes