Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

VaultBoy

May 23, 2017
Due to the hot weather, working on the mod has been too unpleasant. Sorry for the delay
Hey, were there any playable updates during the last two years? Because I've been following the mod pretty much since the beginning with some pauses, but right now, searching through the Discord, this thread and the main one, I'm still not sure, whether there were any playable versions of the Evolution mod since the 97x one.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Hey, were there any playable updates during the last two years? Because I've been following the mod pretty much since the beginning with some pauses, but right now, searching through the Discord, this thread and the main one, I'm still not sure, whether there were any playable versions of the Evolution mod since the 97x one.
0.984h aka the one you can find in the OP is currently the most up to date.

Reactions: JUnnAmmED

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
what about the expended mod when it will come out?
and when the mod will be updated to the last version?
cant wait

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I am actually supporting Oni's one on Patreon, so, I downloaded also this, but... I understand some people like to make the game up to the time, and others consider it even kind of ironic, but... What's that thing with the face mask ? Is there a way to take them away ?

Reactions: Ssato243

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
I am actually supporting Oni's one on Patreon, so, I downloaded also this, but... I understand some people like to make the game up to the time, and others consider it even kind of ironic, but... What's that thing with the face mask ? Is there a way to take them away ?
Click the backpack, click "end quarantine "

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes