Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
I had some bugs with laura. When i meet her in the danger room and emma is there too and then i let laura dance, it switches mid-dance to emma dancing, without me telling emma to dance.

Another bug: Laura is alone in the danger room and i let her dance. Then i tell her to strip, she gets angry and her sprite leaves, but i still can click on "keep dancing". It always says that Laura is mad (or something like that) and that she left, but the "keep dancing" option stays. Clicking on "Stop dancing" does nothing. When i am about to cum, suddenly Laura grabs the dick and jerks it and THEN she leaves.
I fixed the first bug but could not reproduce the second one, do you know exactly what she says when she gets angry and her sprite leaves?

Found a very minor bug. You can access all of Emma's content without ever catching her masturbating in the classroom. All you need is Emma in the room with you then chat with another girl. They don't even have to be in the room with you and Emma, text chatting them works. After starting a chat interaction with the other girl use the quick swap chat menu to switch to chatting with Emma, it will open up all of Emma's interactions as if you've already unlocked them.
Got that fixed, thx

X-23 has a glitch that she stays in your room and you can't do anything.
Are you sure you didn't add her to your party?

Reactions: hooviescoop

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I fixed the first bug but could not reproduce the second one, do you know exactly what she says when she gets angry and her sprite leaves?

Got that fixed, thx

Are you sure you didn't add her to your party?
Went on a date with her and she came back to my room and would not leave and also when having her give me a BJ it glitched again. She glitches a lot.

Lonewolf3002

May 25, 2018
Interesting direction this expansion is going in. While it's true that it gets updated a lot more than the main game and you can tell that the modders put effort into it, you can also tell that they're working strictly with the assets that Oni created and end up editing those. I do prefer Emma's sex pose in this version, though.

Any chance that the Evo version of Jean Grey would be included, if Oni included assets for her? She was a pretty pivotal part of the show, so it seems wrong to exclude her.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I unno if Gregori wants to or can fix these things but Laura is topless for some reason on her introduction in the Danger Room and every other encounter she's topless, she also has Kitties dialogue. Kitty has this issue with the art and it really stands out I forgot to mention it a while back 'cos my mind was on all sorts of things but here it is.

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
Went on a date with her and she came back to my room and would not leave and also when having her give me a BJ it glitched again. She glitches a lot.
Same here - went on a date with Laura, she came back to my room. Ends up with options "Ok, see you later then. Goodnight." or "Are you sure you can't stay?". Chhosing either option leads to a return to this choice.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Same here - went on a date with Laura, she came back to my room. Ends up with options "Ok, see you later then. Goodnight." or "Are you sure you can't stay?". Chhosing either option leads to a return to this choice.
That is what i had and my other issue was getting a BJ in class from her.

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
That is what i had and my other issue was getting a BJ in class from her.
Having the same issue. I can get one screen beyond it if I click the first option enough times to garner enough love, which allows me to use the second option so she spends the night.

However, the next morning, she gets dressed, and I get 'It's getting late, so you go to sleep.' Following this, the day proceeds on that screen, from morning to evening and repeating.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
In comparing this to the new main vanilla version, I still think this mod is superior in terms of content, but I definitely feel like the system improvements in the vanilla one are worth bringing over, especially in regard to the group sex functions.

Only other thing I would mention from my playthrough is that often when you find the girls in the showers, they're fully dressed instead of in towels. Not sure if this is an oversight or just a design choice to indicate that they were done and already dressed by the time you got there.

addendum: When Kitty dances, it seems to jump the clock quite a way. Might be worth checking.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
Having the same issue. I can get one screen beyond it if I click the first option enough times to garner enough love, which allows me to use the second option so she spends the night.

However, the next morning, she gets dressed, and I get 'It's getting late, so you go to sleep.' Following this, the day proceeds on that screen, from morning to evening and repeating.
I also am having the Laura bedroom loop problem. take her home from a date, we head to my room, and if love is low than she never leaves, and if love is high she spends the night, then I'm trapped in the room as the days automatically go by.

Reactions: SpikeEye

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Be assured the Code Guys hear and see you! They are working hard on fixing every problem!

Also we are planning on some cool changes in the mod. And the code itself so working on it will be easyer for the Code Wizards! Yes i know, all these empty promises all the time, when are we gonna see something? The answer is the same as always, we can't say it for sure! Yes i know that is not what you want to hear all the time but it is the best i have for now!

But i think it is necessary from time to time to let you know that we are still working on the Mod and have no intention to quit it in the near Future!

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
Be assured the Code Guys hear and see you! They are working hard on fixing every problem!

Also we are planning on some cool changes in the mod. And the code itself so working on it will be easyer for the Code Wizards! Yes i know, all these empty promises all the time, when are we gonna see something? The answer is the same as always, we can't say it for sure! Yes i know that is not what you want to hear all the time but it is the best i have for now!

But i think it is necessary from time to time to let you know that we are still working on the Mod and have no intention to quit it in the near Future!
Thanks for the head's up. I'm glad to hear it. Keep up the amazing work!!

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
How would I go about adding this mod to the latest updated version of the original game?
You wouldn't.

The mod is a standalone which is based on version 0.97e of the original game. You can't apply the mod to the original game.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes