Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
I unno if Gregori wants to or can fix these things but Laura is topless for some reason on her introduction in the Danger Room and every other encounter she's topless, she also has Kitties dialogue. Kitty has this issue with the art and it really stands out I forgot to mention it a while back 'cos my mind was on all sorts of things but here it is.
Are you sure you're using the latest version? I'm almost sure that Laura's topless bug was fixed already.
The bug with Kitty is that there's no art drawn for most of her clothes in the doggystyle pose.

Pretty sure this bug with Laura sleepover is already fixed on the github version since I can't seem to reproduce it here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got it fixed on github

cp

Apr 3, 2017
Only issue i'm having now is trying to download the image pack as it seems Mega is having some issues. (like it gets close to completion, and then craps out by saying it has to try again or some shit)

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
Only issue i'm having now is trying to download the image pack as it seems Mega is having some issues. (like it gets close to completion, and then craps out by saying it has to try again or some shit)
There are 4 images that won't download:

Rogue_Doggy_Feet_Tights_Holed.png
Rogue_legs_pants_boots_down.png
Emma_Doggy_SpankPlugged2.png
titleimage2.png

didn't download when attempting to download the whole images folder, didn't download when trying the files individually.
Mega says they are "temporarily unavailable"

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Are you sure you're using the latest version? I'm almost sure that Laura's topless bug was fixed already.
The bug with Kitty is that there's no art drawn for most of her clothes in the doggystyle pose.

Pretty sure this bug with Laura sleepover is already fixed on the github version since I can't seem to reproduce it here

Got it fixed on github
Well I'll give it a shot but the art needs a fix for Kitty Emma could use it as well but if it doesn't exist meh

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
The Game is really Fun and also offers many fivettes and too A Lot of mom Possibilities. But what sometimes annoys enormously Rogue when the Lady once again has a Power Surplus and a then penetrant azdmd gets his Nerve and gives no Rest. Even my Wife Understand when I say no . And also their eternal no phase derb Eternal no Phase hiektsi long To The Mystic to everything Berepful and absorbed . It would be nice if even from us Usern Only one NO Would Be enough If we Were not to be able to do what has been created before. To Showing the unnecessary is in the Rooms Even if you are the Night before extra still Let's see how she have Energy Even my Wife says with such one by my Side, it would be understandable that the Suicide Rate is rising. o_Oo_O

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Are you sure you're using the latest version?
<snip>
Got it fixed on github
Re:android version from first post
First, good job.
Second, there is a problem with the left side list of choices in dialogs being longer than the screen in several interactions making it impossible to get out of some dialogs. In android there is no scroll wheel to scroll the list down. Rogue outfit choices for example.
Third, there is no save, hide, menu link on the bottom most of the time and the text is very small and faint on a phone. This would help get out of above issue.
Forth, time jump forward when kitty dances. Mentioned two pages ago, but didnt see anyone acknowledge it.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
The Game is really Fun and also offers many fivettes and too A Lot of mom Possibilities. But what sometimes annoys enormously Rogue when the Lady once again has a Power Surplus and a then penetrant azdmd gets his Nerve and gives no Rest. Even my Wife Understand when I say no . And also their eternal no phase derb Eternal no Phase hiektsi long To The Mystic to everything Berepful and absorbed . It would be nice if even from us Usern Only one NO Would Be enough If we Were not to be able to do what has been created before. To Showing the unnecessary is in the Rooms Even if you are the Night before extra still Let's see how she have Energy Even my Wife says with such one by my Side, it would be understandable that the Suicide Rate is rising. o_Oo_O
...what

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
@hhd12258
I spent months looking for a scroll app for Android
There are additional Apps for every Browser, whether mouse feature, keyboard or Magnifying glass.
It was easier to buy a Bluetooth Mouse in Store.
I don't play on my Smartphone, I play on the Tablet. .

@TheSinful
I know my English is not the best
That's because it was still available to Choose from in my School Days, whether Russian or English.
But if you want, I can write everything to you in German.

Reactions: keitaka
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes