• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
Oh! "new" update! (I'm slowpoke. Yeah, I know.) Well... I wanted moar Mystique, but... Update is update))) Glad to know, that work is in progress. Waiting for the next update.
PS. Moar Mystique. Please?

Reactions: ertu

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
I made a new build with the latest fixes. It also has new main menu background options (Preferences -> Background).
You can select the girl's clothes by going into their wardrobe, selecting the clothes you want and clicking on "Save as main menu background clothes".
Laura menu.png
Here are the links for windows, linux and mac:

aswindler6

Jun 3, 2018
I made a new build with the latest fixes. It also has new main menu background options (Preferences -> Background).
You can select the girl's clothes by going into their wardrobe, selecting the clothes you want and clicking on "Save as main menu background clothes".
View attachment 272116
Can you please port an Android version?

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 272116
That's top m8 thanks for the work.

Reactions: waldo1

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
This might be a strange idea/request... but i just finished watching "Into The Spider-Verse"... and Spider Woman / Gwen Stacy is cute as fk... which made me remember Gwen Poole... they both fourth wall break into the Xman series several times... and with their ages... they would fit into this game perfectly...

Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 272116
I had some bugs with laura. When i meet her in the danger room and emma is there too and then i let laura dance, it switches mid-dance to emma dancing, without me telling emma to dance.

Another bug: Laura is alone in the danger room and i let her dance. Then i tell her to strip, she gets angry and her sprite leaves, but i still can click on "keep dancing". It always says that Laura is mad (or something like that) and that she left, but the "keep dancing" option stays. Clicking on "Stop dancing" does nothing. When i am about to cum, suddenly Laura grabs the dick and jerks it and THEN she leaves.

Reactions: Grigori_127

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It says there's no plans to make any new updates for this mod, so dont ask...but will the old version of this mod, still work with the new updates of the game. Or would it not be compatible or end up screwing the game up once you surpassed the point of the mod's content?

Which it doesnt say on the front page....

Jan 28, 2018
For now the gameversion of this mod will be 0.978 (or something like that), BUT the mod will get some of the new content from the following versions.
For example in the link that was posted by grigori some posts before there is some content for laura (which was not in 0.978).

From what i read so far in this thread:
ONI changes the underlying code of the game quite often and the creators of this mod dont want to have to rebuild everything from scratch with every update of the original game, so they decided to stay on 0.978 internally and add new content and features on their own. When the original game will be finished, they maybe plan on porting everything to the finished version of the game, but until then, this mod stays on 0.978 but gets new content from newer versions.

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Just wondering if someone will rig Laura and make some sort of sex animations just like it was made for Emma (before Oni made Emma sex animation). Just asking no worries :)
Oh and I think there may be a bug in this mod as for the latest version the threesome option does not work properly and its "activation button" only is displayed on newer girls - Emma, Laura (but She cant make much - no animations) and likely Mistique (havn't check her, not really a fan of her in game) :p If it goes to Rogue and Kitty they dont have that such option :( help :(

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
This might be a strange idea/request... but i just finished watching "Into The Spider-Verse"... and Spider Woman / Gwen Stacy is cute as fk... which made me remember Gwen Poole... they both fourth wall break into the Xman series several times... and with their ages... they would fit into this game perfectly...
you had me worried for a second when you said into the spider-verse.... but then you said Gwen Stacy and i relaxed. I have seen things.

grayfox127

May 4, 2017
Found a very minor bug. You can access all of Emma's content without ever catching her masturbating in the classroom. All you need is Emma in the room with you then chat with another girl. They don't even have to be in the room with you and Emma, text chatting them works. After starting a chat interaction with the other girl use the quick swap chat menu to switch to chatting with Emma, it will open up all of Emma's interactions as if you've already unlocked them.

Reactions: Grigori_127

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Indeed man, Gwen Stacy is awesome and maybe one day She will be added to the game. If You check the Vanilla version of the game build 0.982g posted on April fools day (01.04.2019) Oni accualy added Gwenpool as a cameo, that event is activated in Your room when You ask Laura to give You a head... So one could say GP is already in the game, and under the latest post on Patreon comment section people accualy endorse the idea of adding GP or SG into the game. So yeah fingers crossed still knowing Oni We will wait quite some time :)

Reactions: waldo1
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes