Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 28, 2018
So the next Build we will upload will be the Basic Mod, unfortunately if have no exact date ready for you now because it is not done yet, our code Wizards working on a system that make it easier to implement the new stuff and keep everything up to date, if that is done we have to test this baby first to make sure it all fits together! Maybe a Month but we try too get it done as fast as possible!
Sounds awesome! I like the idea of a basic mod that could be put out there more quickly and an expanded mod that takes longer but has more features. And if it will be easier for you to maintain and work on because you clean up the underlying code...thats perfect.

If you need people to test the mods just throw us an alpha build and you will be flooded in hopefully helpful bug reports :D

Reactions: Stripes001

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
So i sat down and have gone trough some of the latest Questions here because some User said that we would not listen, playing Superman and polish our shiny Crowns because we think we are so cool and stuff!
I will do this now form time to time, when i overlook some questions by accident please ask again! Can always happen right?

MK78 following on from the revival, was there any reason my dialogue edits were dropped from the Git?
I really don't know at the moment, i have to ask arround!

Can you put in some complete nonsensical fanfiction ideas?
Maybe yes, maybe not... or maybe we have some plans already?

Am I too naive to wait for more Mystique content?
No you are not, we have plans for that, but im not sure when it will be done. First step is to get everything working, then adding new stuff.

Last edited:

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
So guys like i said it is time for some News about the Mod!

As it is right now, Oni made some big changes in his code, and it gets more complicated to get everything together and working properly. So we had to make some decisions arround here!

So for the time beeing we have to split this whole project up into two different Mod's if you will!

1. There will be a basic Mod for the new Versions Oni is going to make. It will only include the basics for now like the cheats and new clothes and cosmetic stuff!

2. There will be the Expanded Mod as well, but it will still use the base of 0.978 because it was coded for that Version and it is just to much work to make everything new for each new version Oni is doing!

Sounds complicated, but we will try to make everything as Simple as possible for everyone to use! That includes a little clean up at the OP as well.

And yes we still have plans for new features in the Expanded Mod as well, not only clothes and cosmetics! But to do that we have to get it working properly first, some of you mentioned the clunkyness and missing clothes already and we don't like that either! So we have a lot of cleaning up and bughunting to do.

So the next Build we will upload will be the Basic Mod, unfortunately if have no exact date ready for you now because it is not done yet, our code Wizards working on a system that make it easier to implement the new stuff and keep everything up to date, if that is done we have to test this baby first to make sure it all fits together! Maybe a Month but we try too get it done as fast as possible!

So that is it for now, please let us know what you think about it!

So what would be the major features of the expanded mod that would go beyond the likes of the basic mod? Would it just be stuff like Mystique or are there other significant expanded features that aren't simple enough to put into the basic mod?

Reactions: Zatrian

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
So what would be the major features of the expanded mod that would go beyond the likes of the basic mod? Would it just be stuff like Mystique or are there other significant expanded features that aren't simple enough to put into the basic mod?
Hm, i don't know if i should give away something of that, because i won't nobody to get mad if it comes out that it will be impossible to add or whatever else could go wrong you know!
Of course adding more Girls is an obvious one and some more events too, also some more interaction on the locations would be nice.
Also a thing that came to my mind, since this is an X-Men Game i would like to see some kind of system where you can go on some kind of missions against some baddies, but that was just something that i brought up in a brainstorming session, so i can not really say if it even is possible. At the moment our focus clearly lies on creating a better working Package with everything that is already finished. So it will take a while till some really new stuff is coming.

Reactions: hooviescoop

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Hm, i don't know if i should give away something of that, because i won't nobody to get mad if it comes out that it will be impossible to add or whatever else could go wrong you know!
Of course adding more Girls is an obvious one and some more events too, also some more interaction on the locations would be nice.
Also a thing that came to my mind, since this is an X-Men Game i would like to see some kind of system where you can go on some kind of missions against some baddies, but that was just something that i brought up in a brainstorming session, so i can not really say if it even is possible. At the moment our focus clearly lies on creating a better working Package with everything that is already finished. So it will take a while till some really new stuff is coming.
Ah so the basic mod will contain most if not all of the features that the current mod allready has? I was mostly wondering if there any added features we've already gotten used to in the current version of the mod that would need to be stripped out of the basic mod version to simplify things for updating.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Ah so the basic mod will contain most if not all of the features that the current mod allready has? I was mostly wondering if there any added features we've already gotten used to in the current version of the mod that would need to be stripped out of the basic mod version to simplify things for updating.
The Basic Mod as far as i know will just have Cheats and clothing for the moment, no mystique or other stuff! That's a bummer yes but that is due too the coding changes Oni had done in the main game and the way Mystique was coded in back at the time. But all the other features will still be in the expanded version wich will be running on the old 0.978 Version!
The Ultimate Goal will still be to have everything in one package again. But it will take some time till we get that all together unfortunately!

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
The Basic Mod as far as i know will just have Cheats and clothing for the moment, no mystique or other stuff! That's a bummer yes but that is due too the coding changes Oni had done in the main game and the way Mystique was coded in back at the time. But all the other features will still be in the expanded version wich will be running on the old 0.978 Version!
The Ultimate Goal will still be to have everything in one package again. But it will take some time till we get that all together unfortunately!
I guess what I'm trying to ask is what exactly the other stuff is? Honestly the cheats and clothing are some of my favorite parts of the mod / I don't ever really interact with Mystique so if she's all that's missing from the basic mod then it's not much of a loss from my perspective. I haven't played the base game in forever so I'm having trouble remembering if there's any features beyond the cheats and extra clothes that I've gotten used to/ am taking for granted that are only in the mod.

I haven't played the base game cause the mod has all my favorite outfits lol.

Reactions: Lerd0

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017

As it is right now, Oni made some big changes in his code, and it gets more complicated to get everything together and working properly. So we had to make some decisions arround here!

So for the time beeing we have to split this whole project up into two different Mod's if you will!

1. There will be a basic Mod for the new Versions Oni is going to make. It will only include the basics for now like the cheats and new clothes and cosmetic stuff!

2. There will be the Expanded Mod as well, but it will still use the base of 0.978 because it was coded for that Version and it is just to much work to make everything new for each new version Oni is doing!

Sounds complicated, but we will try to make everything as Simple as possible for everyone to use! That includes a little clean up at the OP as well.

And yes we still have plans for new features in the Expanded Mod as well, not only clothes and cosmetics! But to do that we have to get it working properly first, some of you mentioned the clunkyness and missing clothes already and we don't like that either! So we have a lot of cleaning up and bughunting to do.

Thanks a lot, I was waiting for this change 'cause i wasnt able to run in the latest game

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Because some like it big I guess.

When you get pregnant almost everything grows (breasts and bum as well)
I think for many that is not main reason. Getting women pregnant is literally the main reason why sex exists, its perfectly natural if many have desire to impregnate or get impregnated. And women who are pregnant clearly are fertile, so its easy to see why people would be attracted to those women.

I understand if people are not turned on by it, but i don't understand how some people can't understand why many people would be turned on by it.

Su©ker

May 28, 2019
View attachment 122966

Overview:
Expanded is a mod created by @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, and a few others. It expands the existing content by adding more clothing, sex options and locations as well as an additional character (Mystique). It also includes an expansion of the Modded version originally created by SLDR which allows you to quickly and easily adjust each girl's stat by dragging the stat bars at the top of the screen. Clicking the backpack icon gives you options to instantly gain money, stat points to level up and actions with each girl.​

Game Updated: March 22, 2019
Post Updated: March 26, 2019
Game/Creator: -
Contributors: @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, @Syliar, @grundle, @Hakunon, @everglow ,@Taharka, @unforeseeable, @Kylar Stern, @ArcticPerv, @Grigori_127, @Pervy Rogue, @D&R, @jumbotron, @Shad0wk1ng09, @Sfoo, @Maniek92, @Deadlypremonition, anons
Game Version: 0.978
Language: English
Genre: School, Parody, Anal, Blowjob, Stripping, Handjob, Titjob, Masturbation, Corruption, Super Powers, Renpy, Outfits

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

(Experimental builds)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's currently no updates planned for any other game version than 0.978. Please, stop asking. We will let you know if anything changes.

Download:

Vanilla Game V0.978e + Expanded Mod All In One:

Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

View attachment 123065 View attachment 123066 View attachment 123067 View attachment 123068 View attachment 123069 View attachment 123070 View attachment 123071 View attachment 123072 View attachment 123073 View attachment 123074 View attachment 123075 View attachment 123076 View attachment 123077 View attachment 123078 View attachment 123079 View attachment 123080 View attachment 123081 View attachment 123082 View attachment 123083 View attachment 123084 View attachment 123085 View attachment 123086 View attachment 123087 View attachment 123088 View attachment 123089 View attachment 123090 View attachment 123091
Can we download this game in android??mobile,tab...?

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I hope to not sound entitled in asking but, I do wonder though if we can still expect an update? Just one at all.

Jan 28, 2018
I hope to not sound entitled in asking but, I do wonder though if we can still expect an update? Just one at all.
Let me help you out here.
Read this:

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
Just a quick update:

Looks like the cheats portion of the mod has been updated to 0.983c along with some of the extra poses thanks to Grigori_127.

Clothing set expansion + mod clothes have also been redone and added for all base characters.

Lastly, the Mod no longer contains Mystique. Mystique will continue to be part of Expanded. That will please some and upset others but, has been done to simplify code and remove a huge source of bugs (Mystique broke completely code wise as of 0.983).

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes