Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

AtipTheFirst

Sep 20, 2018
Preggo option sounds ok, how about making it optional that the MC has an option to make the ladies pregnant or just have fun with Them all thanks to the power of contraceptives or something.
Point is please make it optional if Mr. Modders would want to add this feature.
Im not part of the modding team but I believe that would be massive amounts of work. All the art assets (bodies, poses, clothing) plus all the coding to add all the preggo statuses and checks on top.

It's a nice idea, but its probably unlikely.

D

Deleted member 714980

im just thankfull for the things we have in the mod

Jun 8, 2017
Im not part of the modding team but I believe that would be massive amounts of work. All the art assets (bodies, poses, clothing) plus all the coding to add all the preggo statuses and checks on top.

It's a nice idea, but its probably unlikely.

Yeah plus does Rogue-Like even have an endgame portion? I always feel that preggo content is generally saved for some sort of epilogue at the end of games where you see how the MC and his "conquests" ends up. You could do something like Summer Time Saga and have the girls get pregnant and have a belly for a few in-game days/weeks and then hand-wave it away to make them back to normal by saying they gave birth (and put the child in daycare or something). Given the setting of Rogue-like, it might not work.

You could add have an option of the girls to get an "abortion" to bring them back to their original state, either through conventional means or in-game "mutant powers" but abortion is kinda seen as a bit of a uncomfortable topic to some people.

Honestly it's looking like this modding project might be be dead. The last github commit was apparently 2 months ago.
Oh God, I hope not! I was really looking forward for the completed Laura content for the mod.

Last edited:

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
Anyone still interested in the pregnancy idea i had a while back for a mod? Just curious.
Haven't played the game yet. Honestly was just waiting for this mod to get updated.
If it also adds pregnancy that would be freaking great :love:

Reactions: vitamin433

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Pregnancy seems like it would be best reserved for a post game epilogue. It would cause so many art asset conflicts as an in game ongoing event / development.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Am I the only who don't understand why there are so many people, who like preg idea?
nope, you are not the only one
Same here.

I'm guessing it's some sort of subconscious complex where they secretly want an offspring, but without having to raise it.

No judgement, but I'm just saying don't try this irl (obviously).

Pregnancy fetishes just aren't as mainstream as voluptuous women.

----

EDIT:

MK78

Can you put in some complete nonsensical fanfiction ideas?

1) There hasn't been a Raven game that has surpassed my standards the way this mod has.

2) I don't want to suggest the second idea I have in this thread, so I might PM you later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zatrian
Feb 15, 2019
Same here.

I'm guessing it's some sort of subconscious complex where they secretly want an offspring, but without having to raise it.

No judgement, but I'm just saying don't try this irl (obviously).

Pregnancy fetishes just aren't as mainstream as voluptuous women.

----

EDIT:

MK78

Can you put in some complete nonsensical fanfiction ideas?

1) There hasn't been a Raven game that has surpassed my standards the way this mod has.

2) I don't want to suggest the second idea I have in this thread, so I might PM you later.
so if pregnancy fetish is a "subconscious complex where they secretly want an offspring" furries secretly want to have sex with animals? i don't think so, a fetish doesn't have to correlate to real life, is just a videogame, and at least for me, doesn't really mean that i like pregnancy in real life too. (sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language)

Reactions: Lerd0 and Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I said "no judgement" -- I'm literally not judging anyone.

I also said, "obviously don't try this irl" meaning, most people would have enough sense to NOT try any of these things in real life.

Furries are exaggerated humans because it's easier to make different anthropomorphic designs than it is different humans.

Most furries would most likely not say no to a woman who's wearing some sort of special cosplay though.

Cosplay is still animal-like if she's similar to whatever animal the cosplay girl is portraying herself as.

No. Judgment.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes