Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Does the mod have threesomes implemented? If so how do I initiate it? Cause in the vanilla version could just go into the sex menu and ask if we could ask another girl, or when the two girls are making out you can ask them to do something to you instead... but I can't seem to find any of these dialogues?

Also can we have sex with Laura in the mod or is it lock down to just blow jobs and handjobs like in the vanilla version?

Reactions: Zatrian

Mraz

Aug 31, 2018
Does the mod have threesomes implemented? If so how do I initiate it? Cause in the vanilla version could just go into the sex menu and ask if we could ask another girl, or when the two girls are making out you can ask them to do something to you instead... but I can't seem to find any of these dialogues?

Also can we have sex with Laura in the mod or is it lock down to just blow jobs and handjobs like in the vanilla version?
It's just the blow jobs and hand jobs, until Oni has a stable build with able to have sex with Laura, it will be in the modded version.

Azami <3

Jun 22, 2017
How to avoid getting caught in public by prof X?
make sure the obedient bar of 1 of the 3 girls (kitty, rouge, emma) near max then have sex or do something in public, when prof x caught you, there are new dialog at the top (ex: plan b if you have sex with rouge in the public), click on it then after that you can freely have sex with 3 girls in the public (sorry for my bad english).

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
make sure the obedient bar of 1 of the 3 girls (kitty, rouge, emma) near max then have sex or do something in public, when prof x caught you, there are new dialog at the top (ex: plan b if you have sex with rouge in the public), click on it then after that you can freely have sex with 3 girls in the public (sorry for my bad english).
Umm... actually when I am in class and 'play' with rogue and get caught by raven, I get the option for 'omega' plan with prof X. But in public, I haven't got the option yet. Maybe I am not playing with rogue. I will just quickly check and report back. Thanks.
Edit:
Btw, I really like this Laura. She is my favourite girl even though she doesn't have much to go on yet.
Edit:
Are we going to have the option to show the picture to raven? Lol.. she will be surprised.
How to get the 3some option?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zatrian

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
Ihr verlangt von jedem English zu können aber eine Sprache kann jeder zu jeder Zeit leben lieben und fühlen. Ich bin ein deutlicher 100%iger Leidenschaftlicher Fan von Ren'Py sexual spielen die auch liebe über deminsionen betrachtet. Das alles sagt ein Mann von 37 Jahren aus Deutschland der liebt was ihr seit... Träume Hoffnung wünsche eines jeden einzelnen

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Ihr verlangt von jedem English zu können aber eine Sprache kann jeder zu jeder Zeit leben lieben und fühlen. Ich bin ein deutlicher 100%iger Leidenschaftlicher Fan von Ren'Py sexual spielen die auch liebe über deminsionen betrachtet. Das alles sagt ein Mann von 37 Jahren aus Deutschland der liebt was ihr seit... Träume Hoffnung wünsche eines jeden einzelnen
From the Rules: We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English

Ich verstehe ja, das man gerne in seiner eigenen Sprache spricht, besonders wenn einem das im eigenen Land abgewöhnt werden soll, da unsere Sprache ja von den Politikern nicht als schützenswert betrachtet wird.

Das rechtfertigt jedoch nicht, das anderen gegen die Regeln aufzubürden, nur weil einem die Regeln des Ortes an dem man sich äussert nicht passen.

Wenn du also schon deutsch reden willst, dann pack entsprechend noch ne Übersetzung dazu, sonst könnten die Mods auf Dauer etwas grantig werden.

Translation sorta:

I understand the desire to talk in ones Mothers Language, especially when in your country the language doenst count as protected and people attempt to get rid of it.

This doesnt justify tho, that someone forces this upon everyone else against the rules of the place hes in, just coz he doesnt like em and wants to have it his way.

If you really want to talk in german, then you need to add a translation as stated in the rules, before the Mods get grumpy in the end.

and just btw: that isnt really the thread to talk about such stuff its quite off topic as i cant see what it has to do with this game mod...

there is a big difference in not beeing able to, which why there are tools like google translate or so and not wanting to speak englisch, even in places where its mandatory to do so.

And that from an adult man closing in to his 40s... im disappointed.

Ragata

Dec 8, 2018
Im German and I think you act like a total lunatic. Its an ENGLISH forum. On the other hand your grasp of the german language is also not the greatest.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes