Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
He isn't even part of the team. Nick as far as I am concerned. So they choose if they do those fixes or not. Can't demand stuff like this. Or even ask for update by team. It says in OP to just wait for word of it. They do have lives.
I didn't demand it at all but I'm not saying like a full update as that would be hell to make. Just thinking more like the versions that are released in the comments all the time. If the features work then it could eventually solve issues like having to start a new game everytime an updated version is released.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
This would be nice indeed. Tried myself, failed completely.
What exactly did you try, rebuilding the game with the SDK? I haven't tried it yet cos I have problem opening the game in the SDK (which has been resolved thanks to iAnimeDeath). Are there errors in building?

He isn't even part of the team. Nick as far as I am concerned. So they choose if they do those fixes or not. Can't demand stuff like this. Or even ask for update by team. It says in OP to just wait for word of it. They do have lives.
Yeah. I'm actually unsure right now on how to keep up with the project. Cos I'm not on the team, my fixes are at best a fork from GitHub. Problem is, what to do when the team updates the codes on GitHub. I cannot directly do another pull from the repo, cos it'll obliterate my work on local repo. Doing a manual diff & patch preserves my code but lose the history of the GitHub edit. In the mean time I go with the 2nd option. My Git-Fu just not advanced enough to think up another approach.

Nov 30, 2017
What exactly did you try, rebuilding the game with the SDK? I haven't tried it yet cos I have problem opening the game in the SDK (which has been resolved thanks to iAnimeDeath). Are there errors in building?

Yeah. I'm actually unsure right now on how to keep up with the project. Cos I'm not on the team, my fixes are at best a fork from GitHub. Problem is, what to do when the team updates the codes on GitHub. I cannot directly do another pull from the repo, cos it'll obliterate my work on local repo. Doing a manual diff & patch preserves my code but lose the history of the GitHub edit. In the mean time I go with the 2nd option. My Git-Fu just not advanced enough to think up another approach.
With my very basic skills I just tried to follow the Github instruction to use their latest build and copy/paste your stuff on top of it.
I think you misread my intentions. I wasn't demanding that any of the modders would apply N1ck's stuff to their Github build and handdeliver it to me on a silver plate. If I had done that than yeah, I'm the asshole. I also did not ask for any update from the modders themselves.
I merely responded to the post that asked if ''someone'' (with better skills than I do since as I mentioned I failed in doing so) would be able to help us out. Since when is there such harm in asking for help?

Reactions: SuperKamiLuvGuru

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
This would be nice indeed. Tried myself, failed completely.
I didn't demand it at all but I'm not saying like a full update as that would be hell to make. Just thinking more like the versions that are released in the comments all the time. If the features work then it could eventually solve issues like having to start a new game everytime an updated version is released.
Sorry for sounding like an jerk and didn't mean to come off that way. For you two that are trying to build it thru SK here is some helpful advice. I did also post the github build here fully done. Just don't have the experience for Android or MAC ports.

For reasons of Failed Builds or loading SKD do the following ;)
There is another preference file you need to get from a few pages ago that Grigori released to help fix most ppl's crash bug on SDK.Here is the other Preference file needed: https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/page-83#post-1871983

Also make sure you add Sounds folder from previous version into your folder as well. Github's instructions haven't been updated yet, to tell about these two fixes needed.

Yeah I think it would be cool for you to be added to team. It seems you got some fixes underway and such that fix a lot of issues currently in the Github build. But thing is they did say that version is experimental and its going to have bugs. Might have other fixes but it does have its own issues. It's b/c its not the full update yet finished. They still working on it. So many ppl might need to realize that the github version should be approached with caution :) .

Could I just simply copy your fixes to the game folder itself and should work out right?

Last edited:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
With my very basic skills I just tried to follow the Github instruction to use their latest build and copy/paste your stuff on top of it.
Basically, if you go the SDK route, you'll need the v6.99.13 SDK, the 2 preferences files iAnimeDeath mentioned (preferences.py and 00preference.rpy), the sound folder, the images folder, and that's it. Put my posted rar somewhere accessible from the SDK, and run it. No need to re-download the codes from the github as it contains all the codes as of 2019-05-19.

Yeah I think it would be cool for you to be added to team. It seems you got some fixes underway and such that fix a lot of issues currently in the Github build. But thing is they did say that version is experimental and its going to have bugs. Might have other fixes but it does have its own issues. It's b/c its not the full update yet finished. They still working on it. So many ppl might need to realize that the github version should be approached with caution :) .

Could I just simply copy your fixes to the game folder itself and should work out right?
If you're using the previously released build, that should be enough. This is the way I use it BTW. It's basically the GitHub version pulled on 2019-05-19 with some edits. I do delete the supplied archive.rpa and re-download the images folder though.

There is another issue I've fixed. It's not related to the codes, but in the image folder. I've forgot the details, but apparently if you're asking to cum on something (in mouth, or on face, I forgot o_O), the image for it is missing. It's been resolved by copying an image. Problem is, I forgot which one. And cos the image folder is not under Git on my system, I left scratching my head on what I've done :p

If anyone can provide the full image list of the expanded mod (links found at GitHub), maybe I can retrace what I've done. Re-downloading it is slow and I'm running out of HDD space :cry:

Spurkuspude

Oct 6, 2018
Hi. Liking the changes & additions in this mod! When i first played this, i thought i found a bug. Emma has a black spot on most of her pants when aroused, but when i went digging in the images folder, i found out that the sprite is just a lot more basic than the original game's yoga pants sprite, for example. So i edited the sprites to be more in line with that, and thought that hell, if someone else might want , i'll throw it in here.

Last edited:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Hi. Liking the changes & additions in this mod! When i first played this, i thought i found a bug. Emma has a black spot on most of her pants when aroused, but when i went digging in the images folder, i found out that the sprite is just a lot more basic than the original game's yoga pants sprite, for example. So i edited the sprites to be more in line with that, and thought that hell, if someone else might want , i'll throw it in here.
Liking your edits, though I think it should be darker toward where the pussy lips are, cos it's the source of wetness.

Spurkuspude

Oct 6, 2018
Liking your edits, though I think it should be darker toward where the pussy lips are, cos it's the source of wetness.
Yeah you're right, might do that at some point. This was just a quick 10 min fix where i tried to make it look consistent with the original effect.

Mraz

Aug 31, 2018
I've run into a problem on the android version, when you go into the wardrobe menu for Rogue, in the bra menu and any of them that go past the bottom of the screen, I can't move the menu up or down and the only way to get out of that menu is to press the back button on the tablet which undoes the option that you pick, now on the computer you can use the mouse's wheel to move the menu up and down, but on the android version there's no way to move the menu. It would be nice to have an option to move the menu up and down or reorganize the menus so they don't go past the bottom of the screen.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Sorry if this is a newbie question, and probably one that has been answered before. I read through the past 4 pages of comments and couldn't find the answer.

Does the May 22 update of this mod include all the content that the Vanilla .982g has, and just add more stuff. Or is the mod running on an older diverging branch of vanilla game? Cause I am confused by the different versions numbers between the vanilla game and this mod.

EDIT: Never mind I went 2 pages more and found the answer.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the github version to work when I launch it I get
AttributeError: 'Preferences' object has no attribute 'background_choices'
I think this has something to do with 00preferences file but I downloaded it as stated in the instructions on github. I've been searching on the forum for a while now but I can't find a fix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Su©ker

May 28, 2019
View attachment 122966

Overview:
Expanded is a mod created by @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, and a few others. It expands the existing content by adding more clothing, sex options and locations as well as an additional character (Mystique). It also includes an expansion of the Modded version originally created by SLDR which allows you to quickly and easily adjust each girl's stat by dragging the stat bars at the top of the screen. Clicking the backpack icon gives you options to instantly gain money, stat points to level up and actions with each girl.​

Game Updated: March 22, 2019
Post Updated: March 26, 2019
Game/Creator: -
Contributors: @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, @Syliar, @grundle, @Hakunon, @everglow ,@Taharka, @unforeseeable, @Kylar Stern, @ArcticPerv, @Grigori_127, @Pervy Rogue, @D&R, @jumbotron, @Shad0wk1ng09, @Sfoo, @Maniek92, @Deadlypremonition, anons
Game Version: 0.978
Language: English
Genre: School, Parody, Anal, Blowjob, Stripping, Handjob, Titjob, Masturbation, Corruption, Super Powers, Renpy, Outfits

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

(Experimental builds)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's currently no updates planned for any other game version than 0.978. Please, stop asking. We will let you know if anything changes.

Download:

Vanilla Game V0.978e + Expanded Mod All In One:

Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

View attachment 123065 View attachment 123066 View attachment 123067 View attachment 123068 View attachment 123069 View attachment 123070 View attachment 123071 View attachment 123072 View attachment 123073 View attachment 123074 View attachment 123075 View attachment 123076 View attachment 123077 View attachment 123078 View attachment 123079 View attachment 123080 View attachment 123081 View attachment 123082 View attachment 123083 View attachment 123084 View attachment 123085 View attachment 123086 View attachment 123087 View attachment 123088 View attachment 123089 View attachment 123090 View attachment 123091
Bro I have downloaded the file of android in mega app and I also downloaded the 1.05 file,but when I am installing it after one minute it says that all app not installed,can' you give me any solution for this ,I want to play that game very badly.plzz bro

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I'm having trouble getting the github version to work when I launch it I get
AttributeError: 'Preferences' object has no attribute 'background_choices'
I think this has something to do with 00preferences file but I downloaded it as stated in the instructions on github. I've been searching on the forum for a while now but I can't find a fix.

You need another file, which can be downloaded from https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/page-83#post-1871983

The gist is, 00preferences.rpy from github only give you the definition, but for it to work, it has to be actually used (class definition and instance if you will) that's where the 2nd file comes in.

Su©ker

May 28, 2019
View attachment 122966

Overview:
Expanded is a mod created by @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, and a few others. It expands the existing content by adding more clothing, sex options and locations as well as an additional character (Mystique). It also includes an expansion of the Modded version originally created by SLDR which allows you to quickly and easily adjust each girl's stat by dragging the stat bars at the top of the screen. Clicking the backpack icon gives you options to instantly gain money, stat points to level up and actions with each girl.​

Game Updated: March 22, 2019
Post Updated: March 26, 2019
Game/Creator: -
Contributors: @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, @Syliar, @grundle, @Hakunon, @everglow ,@Taharka, @unforeseeable, @Kylar Stern, @ArcticPerv, @Grigori_127, @Pervy Rogue, @D&R, @jumbotron, @Shad0wk1ng09, @Sfoo, @Maniek92, @Deadlypremonition, anons
Game Version: 0.978
Language: English
Genre: School, Parody, Anal, Blowjob, Stripping, Handjob, Titjob, Masturbation, Corruption, Super Powers, Renpy, Outfits

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

(Experimental builds)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's currently no updates planned for any other game version than 0.978. Please, stop asking. We will let you know if anything changes.

Download:

Vanilla Game V0.978e + Expanded Mod All In One:

Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

View attachment 123065 View attachment 123066 View attachment 123067 View attachment 123068 View attachment 123069 View attachment 123070 View attachment 123071 View attachment 123072 View attachment 123073 View attachment 123074 View attachment 123075 View attachment 123076 View attachment 123077 View attachment 123078 View attachment 123079 View attachment 123080 View attachment 123081 View attachment 123082 View attachment 123083 View attachment 123084 View attachment 123085 View attachment 123086 View attachment 123087 View attachment 123088 View attachment 123089 View attachment 123090 View attachment 123091
Tinymanhood i have installed the file form Mega which is 1.05gb for android.but when i try to installing it says "App not installed ,I tried it many times but there was no success.So it is my humble request that can you give me a solution for this.and my android version is 4.4.2,so can you modify it plzzz bro.I is my wish .I that you understand my situation here,I will be waiting for your answer in this e-mail (tjs1966@opentrash.com) and in this website.can you modif for me bro if.if you can then give the link bro.plzz bro.byee.It is my humble request.
From.Su©ker

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Tinymanhood i have installed the file form Mega which is 1.05gb for android.but when i try to installing it says "App not installed ,I tried it many times but there was no success.So it is my humble request that can you give me a solution for this.and my android version is 4.4.2,so can you modify it plzzz bro.I is my wish .I that you understand my situation here,I will be waiting for your answer in this e-mail (tjs1966@opentrash.com) and in this website.can you modif for me bro if.if you can then give the link bro.plzz bro.byee.It is my humble request.
From.Su©ker
How much free space do you have on your phone?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes