Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Azie

May 27, 2018
Im German and I think you act like a total lunatic. Its an ENGLISH forum. On the other hand your grasp of the german language is also not the greatest.
Isn't that true for most people, though? Not being fluent in their native language, I mean.

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
So I assume that, given the thread's been largely distracted by linguistics for about a week, there aren't any new developments in the mod? Has there been anything worth talking about or are we just waiting on Oni to get Laura finished in the main game?

Jun 8, 2017
So I assume that, given the thread's been largely distracted by linguistics for about a week, there aren't any new developments in the mod? Has there been anything worth talking about or are we just waiting on Oni to get Laura finished in the main game?
Yeah I pretty sure that is the reason. I heard rumblings that it was gonna be updated in July.

Page11

May 23, 2019
So how do you get Mistyque? I went to the class in morning and to the danger room at night, unlocked her room, but I cannot do anything from there, can't get her number, cannot use sex menu and cannot invite her to dates... If I flirt she gets mad.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
So how do you get Mistyque? I went to the class in morning and to the danger room at night, unlocked her room, but I cannot do anything from there, can't get her number, cannot use sex menu and cannot invite her to dates... If I flirt she gets mad.
At night, go the Danger Room. Even then, it's just as hard.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Like I said I did it, but I cannot advance, even when I go again in danger room at night I cannot do anything but talk with her...
Normal, on a day when you bump into her in the evening and can train with her around she will shapeshift and that starts her line. (At night you can only talk, so gotta catch her in the evening.)

• Wow
Reactions: PugWug

Page11

May 23, 2019
Normal, on a day when you bump into her in the evening and can train with her around she will shapeshift and that starts her line. (At night you can only talk, so gotta catch her in the evening.)
ah, interestin... I already dragged the obedience line to the max and got to fucking tho.. Thanks!

Reactions: Zatrian and themate

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Soooo... Oni released the 0.983, it has a few nice new features most imortant its possible now to have some propper fun time with Laura :3
Hope Mr. Modders will find some time to implement the new stuff into the modded game, yeah that would be nice. Have fun amd good luck, and thanks for Your effort people which decided to help building this mod :)

redknight1

Sep 19, 2017
Soooo... Oni released the 0.983, it has a few nice new features most imortant its possible now to have some propper fun time with Laura :3
Hope Mr. Modders will find some time to implement the new stuff into the modded game, yeah that would be nice. Have fun amd good luck, and thanks for Your effort people which decided to help building this mod :)
All girls in all positions in game? Gotta love it. Hope Modders will have time for that.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes