Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
So as you have seen, we are still alive! ;)
I will post an update on the future of the mod sometime this Evening, whould do it now but i have to get in touch with boys first because i don't wnt to give out any wrong information about anything.

But i can answer two questions right away:

1. About Pregnacy, we discussed this some time ago when it was first brought up. As some of you mentioned before it will take a lot of artwork to get it done, in case of the mod we are talking about 5 Ladies now that have to be drawn in different poses and we whould have to make clothes for them as well. Also for all different poses!
Long story short, at the momen we have no plans on implementing pregnancy! But we will not rule it out completly, maybe later on.

2. Lifestrike asked about implementing other Ladies, even from other comics. As above, at the moment we have no intention to implement new characters but for a reason! We simply want to get all the content we have done so far implemented and working correctly after we have done that we can talk about new Girls again!

Any other stuff follows this evening! Have a nice day and Weekend! And thank you for your patience.(y)

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
As above, at the moment we have no intention to implement new characters but for a reason! We simply want to get all the content we have done so far implemented and working correctly after we have done that we can talk about new Girls again!

Any other stuff follows this evening! Have a nice day and Weekend! And thank you for your patience.(y)
No problem.

But as soon as you're done with all your other content, please think about my request.

I can wait for new girls, even if it's a year from now.

Reactions: YamiDigitalDev

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Found a bug. If you go to classroom x 2, then Train in Danger Room, then Shower and meet Rogue and she leaves. if you then after shower click "Go to my room" it bugs out. (See screenshot) Repeated twice now so not one-time thing. (If you rollback and go else than to room, everything continues as normal)

Reactions: MK78
Jan 28, 2018
We sure will!
Edit: Oh and i almost forgot, that dos not mean that you can't make suggestions anymore! If you have ideas still bring em up please!
Thanks for all the work you guys put in the mod! And it is great to hear that you are still working on it! I am looking forward to the post later on.
One think i would like to see in the mod is a way to tell the 2nd girl to undress as well (or to have interactions with two or more girls in general).
E.g. i am doing things with Kitty and Rogue is in the same room, right now Rogue starts touching herself but keeps her clothes on.
I would like to say to her "hey, undress Rogue" while still doing things with Kitty. I can switch to Rogue and do things with her, but then Kitty puts her clothes back on again, so only one is nude.

Oh and another thing i just rememberd: When i ask Kitty for her panties, she gives them to me, but there is no animation for her pulling down her pants first. With the other girls, they pull first their pants down and give me their panties afterwards and pull their pants back up. That not happening for Kitty, so it seems like a small bug for Kitty.

Kolkpen

Oct 10, 2017
Oh and another thing i just rememberd: When i ask Kitty for her panties, she gives them to me, but there is no animation for her pulling down her pants first. With the other girls, they pull first their pants down and give me their panties afterwards and pull their pants back up. That not happening for Kitty, so it seems like a small bug for Kitty.
To be fair, Kitty can actually do that since she could just phase them off

Nov 28, 2018
Big respect to the team behind the mod, it must sure be a trip to reverse engineer code from a guy who still learns how to code himself. Hope you guys will be able to band together every 4-6 months to provide greater Rogue-like experience. I believe in you guys, keep being cool. And since we are throwing suggestions around, when you get around working on Laura update, can you fix up rest of Emma stuff like her confessions and such?
1545352760527.gif

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Edit: Oh and i almost forgot, that dos not mean that you can't make suggestions anymore! If you have ideas still bring em up please!
If I could suggest one thing except of adding the contents from the 0.983.
Could You please fix the "threesome option" (commanding , swapping girls, cleaning and all that funky jazz ? Thanks in advance ) No idea how Oni made it, but in the vanilla version it works pretty smooth. I'm not a coder, so I have no idea how to work around this thing, but maybe in the Oni's spaghetti code there may be a hint or something :)

....oh I can't wait to see the all fixed version of the mode, and the idea of using Mistique to look like 2nd Laura would be soooo awesome ^^
Anyway all the best ,thanks for Your work modders and have a really nice weekend Y'all!

Tatsumi

Sep 3, 2017
One thing I`ve always wondered, the girls give me access to their cellphone calendars and "Will do whatever I write in it, within reason" however I never found out how? Is that a feature which never got implemented or did I just miss it?

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
I hate to be that guy again but for all the bright eyed faces stumbling in here with requests for new content and features, be aware that they will likely never happen unless somebody steps up and does it. The majority of the new content was made by some guy named shanks who disappeared. Besides the odd costume or two that someone gets motivated enough to make, I wouldn't expect it unless Oni made it first. Just hope that the new Laura content gets added swiftly enough.

That is my outsider's estimation of the situation anyway as someone who has been a fan of this project for a while now. If someone wants to correct me on this I would be glad to hear it

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
So guys like i said it is time for some News about the Mod!

As it is right now, Oni made some big changes in his code, and it gets more complicated to get everything together and working properly. So we had to make some decisions arround here!

So for the time beeing we have to split this whole project up into two different Mod's if you will!

1. There will be a basic Mod for the new Versions Oni is going to make. It will only include the basics for now like the cheats and new clothes and cosmetic stuff!

2. There will be the Expanded Mod as well, but it will still use the base of 0.978 because it was coded for that Version and it is just to much work to make everything new for each new version Oni is doing!

Sounds complicated, but we will try to make everything as Simple as possible for everyone to use! That includes a little clean up at the OP as well.

And yes we still have plans for new features in the Expanded Mod as well, not only clothes and cosmetics! But to do that we have to get it working properly first, some of you mentioned the clunkyness and missing clothes already and we don't like that either! So we have a lot of cleaning up and bughunting to do.

So the next Build we will upload will be the Basic Mod, unfortunately if have no exact date ready for you now because it is not done yet, our code Wizards working on a system that make it easier to implement the new stuff and keep everything up to date, if that is done we have to test this baby first to make sure it all fits together! Maybe a Month but we try too get it done as fast as possible!

So that is it for now, please let us know what you think about it!

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
So guys like i said it is time for some News about the Mod!

As it is right now, Oni made some big changes in his code, and it gets more complicated to get everything together and working properly. So we had to make some decisions arround here!

So for the time beeing we have to split this whole project up into two different Mod's if you will!

1. There will be a basic Mod for the new Versions Oni is going to make. It will only include the basics for now like the cheats and new clothes and cosmetic stuff!

2. There will be the Expanded Mod as well, but it will still use the base of 0.978 because it was coded for that Version and it is just to much work to make everything new for each new version Oni is doing!

Sounds complicated, but we will try to make everything as Simple as possible for everyone to use! That includes a little clean up at the OP as well.

And yes we still have plans for new features in the Expanded Mod as well, not only clothes and cosmetics! But to do that we have to get it working properly first, some of you mentioned the clunkyness and missing clothes already and we don't like that either! So we have a lot of cleaning up and bughunting to do.

So the next Build we will upload will be the Basic Mod, unfortunately if have no exact date ready for you now because it is not done yet, our code Wizards working on a system that make it easier to implement the new stuff and keep everything up to date, if that is done we have to test this baby first to make sure it all fits together! Maybe a Month but we try too get it done as fast as possible!

So that is it for now, please let us know what you think about it!
you all do good work so i'm ok with waiting. quality takes time after all.
it goes without saying but so you can point to this later when people inevitable ask. you all will be posting it to the first page right?

Azie

May 27, 2018
Glad to see that you haven't given up on this! I appreciate all the hard work you've been putting into it, and I'll keep supporting this mod as much as I can.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes