Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Wish I had the know-how to make an incest mod... even though it wouldn't really fit the story.

Last edited:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a way to increase the overall animation speeds? I often think the fastest setting is still too slow for all activities.

If there is a speed setting we can configure, I would gladly tinker it on my own if I knew the animation location.
It's probably in one of the script files, though it's name might differ between versions.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
May I have the latest version of The game for Android Please?
Base Game (0.990m):
Base Mod (0.984h):
Expanded Mod (0.984h):

Reactions: wazzuplmao
Aug 13, 2017
Base Game (0.990m):
Base Mod (0.984h):
Expanded Mod (0.984h):
How many characters does the expanded mod have and is it up to date.
Also what's the difference between base mod and expanded mod.

Last edited:

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
How many characters does the expanded mod have and is it up to date.
Also what's the difference between base mod and expanded mod.
No idea. It's up to date, 0.984h is an older build but it contains the same exact content as 0.990m (which just contains coding changes).

The Expanded mod only has one extra character: Mystique as it's always been, these android ports are no different.

As for the difference between the Base and Expanded versions, I have no idea. I'd assume, logically, the base mod only contains the basic stuff (clothing and whatnot), and the Expanded mod contains that as well as everything else (Mystique). But I'm just guessing. If I were you, I'd go for the Expanded mod if you're not just looking for the Base Game.

fbg

May 29, 2018
May I ask for instruction like I'm an idiot in how to get the patch to work with the mod? Ive downloaded the patch and put in the games folder, and clicked replace but I cant get the patch's clothes to appear in game. is there a link that has the game with the patch for download for pc? thanks.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
May I ask for instruction like I'm an idiot in how to get the patch to work with the mod? Ive downloaded the patch and put in the games folder, and clicked replace but I cant get the patch's clothes to appear in game. is there a link that has the game with the patch for download for pc? thanks.
Yeah, here's a pre-patched version just for you (should work straight out of the box):

Apologies it took so long, my upload rate sucks ass.

Aug 13, 2017
No idea. It's up to date, 0.984h is an older build but it contains the same exact content as 0.990m (which just contains coding changes).

The Expanded mod only has one extra character: Mystique as it's always been, these android ports are no different.

As for the difference between the Base and Expanded versions, I have no idea. I'd assume, logically, the base mod only contains the basic stuff (clothing and whatnot), and the Expanded mod contains that as well as everything else (Mystique). But I'm just guessing. If I were you, I'd go for the Expanded mod if you're not just looking for the Base Game.
Thanks mate

Reactions: LordMerek
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes