TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How tedious is this game to play, compared to games like Summertime Saga or Something Unlimited?
It's more of a trainer, than an adventure game, so there is some grind if you do not use the cheat version, but it's not bad.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
It's more of a trainer, than an adventure game, so there is some grind if you do not use the cheat version, but it's not bad.
I don't know, I think it's more of a dating sim than anything else, with trainer elements involved.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know, I think it's more of a dating sim than anything else, with trainer elements involved.
Perhaps true, that was just the first thing that came to mind, dating sim/trainer, tomato/tomahto...
Whereas Summertime Saga is more of an Adventure Game, like King's Quest, or Larry, Larry Laffer.

Mar 27, 2018

I've been working on Emma's sex pose, which should be available for the next update. I posted a preview of it available to $3 patrons, but you know, if you'd prefer to unlock it in game, don't click on the image. ;)
It's basically a cowgirl style pose. The anal version has a slightly different posture on the lower half, and of course the full version is animated.

Reactions: TheDevian and Mattu

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
How do you get with mystique
If you know how to unlock Emma, it's pretty much the same thing. Wait a couple days after Emma's introduction, then go to class like you did for Emma. A similar 'cutscene' should play in which Mystique introduces herself but BE WARNED (or maybe you already know): She is very buggy and is still a WIP. Otherwise, that's it.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
If you know how to unlock Emma, it's pretty much the same thing. Wait a couple days after Emma's introduction, then go to class like you did for Emma. A similar 'cutscene' should play in which Mystique introduces herself but BE WARNED (or maybe you already know): She is very buggy and is still a WIP. Otherwise, that's it.
Tried that thanx but it doesn't seem to work

Ibrick

Jul 18, 2018
She talked to me, introduced herself but now i cant interact with her anymore. She is there at class in the morning but I cant chat with her. Is there any other places that she goes? I cant find her anywhere.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
To further Mystique's relationship...
Go to the Danger Room on Thursday Evenings...
But this discussion should be in the MOD thread. Not here.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

I've been working on Emma's sex pose, which should be available for the next update. I posted a preview of it available to $3 patrons, but you know, if you'd prefer to unlock it in game, don't click on the image. ;)
It's basically a cowgirl style pose. The anal version has a slightly different posture on the lower half, and of course the full version is animated.
Can't wait for more substantial Emma content. Her art is awesome and while I have no idea what the cowgirl preview looks like (as I'm not a patreon) I'll certainly look forward to seeing it. I like positions that show off the woman's full profile, so as long as its not reverse cowgirl (which would hide Emma's breasts like Rogue's sex pose, which would be disappointing) and is just regular cowgirl I'll be happy.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Does anyone know if the UnRen.bat file works properly for 0.979f? I just tried to use it to activate dev and console commands, and instead was greeted with an error. I assumed it was that my saves were incompatible, so I tried to start a new game, but was greeted with this instead? Do I need to redownload the files, or what?

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 562, in script
File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like 0.979f\Rogue-Like-0.979f-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like 0.979f\Rogue-Like-0.979f-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Does anyone know if the UnRen.bat file works properly for 0.979f? I just tried to use it to activate dev and console commands, and instead was greeted with an error. I assumed it was that my saves were incompatible, so I tried to start a new game, but was greeted with this instead? Do I need to redownload the files, or what?

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 562, in script
File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like 0.979f\Rogue-Like-0.979f-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like 0.979f\Rogue-Like-0.979f-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.
In the case that there's nothing for this, I'll try and download the 0.979f version again. Maybe this time I'll try to manually activate the console, if that's even possible.

Ibrick

Jul 18, 2018
To further Mystique's relationship...
Go to the Danger Room on Thursday Evenings...
But this discussion should be in the MOD thread. Not here.
For me, Emma shows up, not Mystique. The only place I can find her is in morning classes but I cant talk with her there, it only gives me the option to text her but I never had a chance to get her number.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hm. I can't get any stat changes in Emma.
I can chat with her, but since she denies any requests, nothing ever happens.
Had no problems starting her content in previous versions.

zekaum

May 24, 2018
Hello Modders! Excellent work so far! =D

Is there any sexy event related to the football field? I didn´t found any yet...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If you've tried everything, you should have seen the clue.
Chat with Emma - Sex Menu - yes teach me = clue
Well, if that was there, I would indeed have seen it, however it is not there, thus I did not see it.
Which probably means something is buggy in my game.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
It's really amazing just how much content the modders have added into the base game.

The pool especially really needs to get written into the main game. Skinny dipping and late night shenanigans there would really add to potential dates. Hell, why not just make it an event where the school is holding a pool party, etc?

Reactions: hooviescoop
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes