Jan 1, 2018
how dose the dating multiple girls function work
For the most part, you have to get one girl's relationship to the point where she's so into you that she will let you chase another girl. I'm not sure if it's possible with all girls, but at least some of them, after both of them are totally enamored with you, will take part in a threesome.

Reactions: GuardianZ

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Do anyone know where to enter console commands???
Look for a file called UnRen.bat. Pressing 3 once in the menu will activate the console. There is also the manual way of doing it, but I'd rather not explain it unless you cant find UnRen or if you really want to dive into the code. The file is around here somewhere and if not here, somewhere online.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Look for a file called UnRen.bat. Pressing 3 once in the menu will activate the console. There is also the manual way of doing it, but I'd rather not explain it unless you cant find UnRen or if you really want to dive into the code. The file is around here somewhere and if not here, somewhere online.
thanks for telling . Even though i have just downloaded modded version

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
And what this is only mod but i need saved files and console command for emma and raven
mod version contains cheats, they dont need to be entered separately (they are in inventory)
If you need cheats for this version, read the first page - Console Variables
Since the relationship develops individually, and all scenes are easily accessible there is no point in asking for the saves the game. You yourself can quickly get everything.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
what will be the other powers mentioned in description of game??
We don't know that yet. Oni is currently focusing on developing more content for the girls rather than abilities that our MC can use, which includes things like dialogue options and sex scenes. Until he says otherwise, there are no other powers.

any chan ce we may get more characters with future updats like psylocke or storm
For a question like this, you should go to the expanded mod page and ask there. But just to answer the question here, Psylocke is a heavily requested character and may be being worked on by someone, but life happens. As for storm, I believe her basic model was made a while ago, but the creator deemed the work not satisfactory and I think is reworking her art. Again, in the future, take these questions to the mod page. You can redirect from here to there by going to the first page and clicking the bottom-most link, or just going to the mod section of F95Zone and typing in Rogue in the search.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
We don't know that yet. Oni is currently focusing on developing more content for the girls rather than abilities that our MC can use, which includes things like dialogue options and sex scenes. Until he says otherwise, there are no other powers.
what about the story Is there only going to be sex scenes or he is working on story too?? sex scenes are good but there was no story until now

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
what about the story Is there only going to be sex scenes or he is working on story too?? sex scenes are good but there was no story until now
As far as I know, there really is no story overall. There is a premise, but I personally don't count that as an actual story, personally. I guess there will be some development with the girls as you level them up and become more familiar with them, but otherwise, I don't think there's much else.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
As far as I know, there really is no story overall. There is a premise, but I personally don't count that as an actual story, personally. I guess there will be some development with the girls as you level them up and become more familiar with them, but otherwise, I don't think there's much else.
I hope developer will think about story too bcoz this is the only thing this game is lacking

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes