botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I specifically checked. Everything is available on the first day of dating. There is no bug there.
And this question has already been asked. And they answered him (in previous posts)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the author's version, a hint in this form is missing
This is not a bug. The author's version of the clue is somewhat different
The clue in the form about which I wrote originally was made the authors of the mod and it is only available in the mod version.
In the author's version there are clues in a different form, allowing to solve this issue.
The meaning of the clues is to come to Emma when she is alone. And this is usually evening in the classroom. If you are already in the classroom, you only need to go out and enter. (A condition to come into the class, not to be in it)

Look, I appreciate you trying to "help" me, but please do not take me for an idiot.

I can only tell you that I read everything and tried everything, there was nothing. You can write sentence after sentence explaining something to me that just isn't there in my game, but it doesn't have any use, neither for me nor you.

I believe you that this should be there, but it just isn't happening/appearing in my game, who knows due to what.
I'll probably just start a new game and see if it triggers then.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Can you actually do anything with mystique other than flirting
Yes you can! Just finish her two events!

Hello Modders! Excellent work so far! =D

Is there any sexy event related to the football field? I didn´t found any yet...
Nope!

For any mod related things, why not join us in cosy litte corner of the forum?;)

Reactions: hooviescoop

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Look, I appreciate you trying to "help" me, but please do not take me for an idiot.

I can only tell you that I read everything and tried everything, there was nothing. You can write sentence after sentence explaining something to me that just isn't there in my game, but it doesn't have any use, neither for me nor you.

I believe you that this should be there, but it just isn't happening/appearing in my game, who knows due to what.
After the classroom chat with Emma when she first notices you, do you go into the class in the evening and get her masturbation scene?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

No one keeps you for an idiot.
But if you all read, you should have seen posts about Emma. And posts about how to solve the problem with bugs.
I just once again answered in detail. Once again I say bugs are not there. Separately it was checked on the version with mods and on the original author's version.
All that needs to be done is to come to class in the evening.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After a meeting in the classroom, flirting will be available. To speed up the process, lock the door
If you do not get anything - to clean the save history on drive C (it was in previous posts)
Download the save from your game. Then it will be possible to find exactly what the problem is

Sledge Hammer

Jan 13, 2018
The pool especially really needs to get written into the main game. Skinny dipping and late night shenanigans there would really add to potential dates. Hell, why not just make it an event where the school is holding a pool party, etc?
Couldn't agree more! I started off with the modded game and when I tried the original I really missed the pool!

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Hello Modders! Excellent work so far! =D

Is there any sexy event related to the football field? I didn´t found any yet...
Go to the first page and click the bottom most link, which is to a new separate thread dedicated to the mod. From now on, all mod-related matters should take place there.

Reactions: hooviescoop

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
This is just a reminder to everyone who is looking forward to the modded game development:
On the first page there should be a new link that will lead to a new dedicated thread for the mod. That is where all mod related matters can be found and resolved.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Oni did an "Update" on the 7th:

I've been working on Emma's sex pose, which should be available for the next update. I posted a preview of it available to $3 patrons, but you know, if you'd prefer to unlock it in game, don't click on the image. ;)
It's basically a cowgirl style pose. The anal version has a slightly different posture on the lower half, and of course the full version is animated.

No new content to download as of yet.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
For me, Emma shows up, not Mystique. The only place I can find her is in morning classes but I cant talk with her there, it only gives me the option to text her but I never had a chance to get her number.
Try the nights after Emma was there. You can leave and come back to the danger room ya know.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Oni did an "Update" on the 7th:

I've been working on Emma's sex pose, which should be available for the next update. I posted a preview of it available to $3 patrons, but you know, if you'd prefer to unlock it in game, don't click on the image. ;)
It's basically a cowgirl style pose. The anal version has a slightly different posture on the lower half, and of course the full version is animated.

No new content to download as of yet.
Hm. Wonder what the cowgirl pose looks like. Hope it's good.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Emma's BJ animation kinda sucks though. Pardon the pun.

Kinda hate that it is based on Kitty's BJ animation. Prefer the modded version even if the mouth animation needs some rework.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, I know... hahahaha

I tried but for some reason the scene just doesn't trigger for me, but I'll keep trying.
Are you sure you have the right mod version?
You should direct all mod questions to the Mod Thread.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I think I'm just going to add my little message at the bottom of all my posts here for now until mod questions stop popping up. Which may be never. I'm still kinda amazed that Oni hasn't done anything with Emma's room though. Even if it was just Kitty/Rogue's room flipped upside down and painted white, I wouldn't care.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO REDIRECT ALL MOD RELATED QUESTIONS TO THE NEW MOD THREAD. IT CAN BE FOUND ON THE FIRST PAGE FROM NOW UNTIL ETERNITY. THANK YOU KINDLY.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes