Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Marvel hired those fuggers because they were cheap as far as I've heard, bunch of tumblrites essentially doing whatever with no integrity or artistic ability but it was cheap so screw it let's hire them.
Comics have been going into the toilet since late 90's this isn't a new thing, alot of hobbies got infested with mouth breathers and not the type you can laugh at the type that gets you banned from the premises for getting a letter in their names wrong. Find comics you like or niche things (like this erotic game) and stick to it because the devs & creators of things either don't care & the suits/execs just want money so you'll stand around getting depressed for a while knowing you've all been but forgotten by any form of content creation.
Find what you enjoy and stick to it, settle for nothing else.

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Didn't they make that cover because nobody would ever have bought it with the actual in-comic art on display?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I remember correctly, they then got into trouble with japanese fans, because the 'fixed' cover didn't do anything to make the art actually in the comic less shit.

Edit: Also, Jubilee > Jean > Wanda > Oro > SG
Jubs looks kinda... I dunno, I like her flashy style, and she's got lots of energy.
Jean looks kinda generic 'cute girl'
Wanda is another, less-attractive, goth-girl.
Oro is... I don't really care about older women, tbh, and I never cared about her character anyway.
SG is a meme, not a character.

edit2: I put squirrel-girl in spoiler-tags, so you don't all have to look at it.
You're welcome.
eww fuck that looks like shit

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
Marvel hired those fuggers because they were cheap as far as I've heard, bunch of tumblrites essentially doing whatever with no integrity or artistic ability but it was cheap so screw it let's hire them.
Comics have been going into the toilet since late 90's this isn't a new thing, alot of hobbies got infested with mouth breathers and not the type you can laugh at the type that gets you banned from the premises for getting a letter in their names wrong. Find comics you like or niche things (like this erotic game) and stick to it because the devs & creators of things either don't care & the suits/execs just want money so you'll stand around getting depressed for a while knowing you've all been but forgotten by any form of content creation.
Find what you enjoy and stick to it, settle for nothing else.
real shit though, I've wanted to make a comic for the longest time but I absolutely refuse to go down the route where I have to listen to executives that don't give a shit about what you make or screw you over after you make them a boatload of money (Alan Moore). That's why I think Patreon is a godsend sometime, you think a game like this would've ever been possible without it?

Reactions: AnonF21

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
This game needs new sex angles for each character. give emma a doggystyle angle instead of same riding angle.. it gets boring doing the same sex position imo. i been playing this game since they only had rogue in the game. so yeah its gettign stale with sex positions. plus whn having sx in room u shoudl change the scene to top of bed for emma and laura and kitty, for rogue have a lean on teh bed from the side i guess. >.> looks like teh girls are floating sometimes.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm not familar with DC and Xmen universe. I don't know any of these character except Gwen because I see her rule34 art. Which one do you guys think I should vote?
Capture.JPG

Beyond1099

Nov 5, 2019
I'm not familar with DC and Xmen universe. I don't know any of these character except Gwen because I see her rule34 art. Which one do you guys think I should vote?
Storm is the only one, that completely different (body type, skin color and temperament) from all other girls currently in the game. I have to agree to some other person in this tread, that Squirrel Girl is a meme, not a character.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me the best way to get on kitty good side, and what I need to do to get her room key?
If you just start the game. Keep rub her shoulders, touch her face until she allow more action. She will give you the key when relationship lv is high enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowjettj13
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes