Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
got it any new poses for certain characters? like laura or jenny?
Oni is finishing up Jean's frontal pose, there's obviously gonna be a few more press releases because once jean's pose comes in the game will bork once more. So Jubes, a mall, jeans frontal pose, bugfixes. Jubes wont have any stuff until 0.998 which sucks 'cos I was hoping Oni could at least do handjob/Blowjob but nah.

Sapucapica

Nov 15, 2017
I've been following the evolution of this game for a long time, always hoping it gets better, but it's kind of sad to realize that the best and hottest scenes are still the ones with Rogue... :(

Last version I played (0.991e) Kitty, Emma and Laura had almost the same scenes and positions. Something changed after that?

• Sad
Reactions: Crichton

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I've been following the evolution of this game for a long time, always hoping it gets better, but it's kind of sad to realize that the best and hottest scenes are still the ones with Rogue... :(

Last version I played (0.991e) Kitty, Emma and Laura had almost the same scenes and positions. Something changed after that?
yes; New girls, Oni decided to have a frontal & back pose for each. New mechanics, some changes, new clothes, a few new places. Just play it to find out but wait for 0.997e/f as they'll have Jean Grey's frontal pose which will probably be meh-tier but I'd rather wait until it's added.

Pet_Wussy

Sep 3, 2018
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996.

7767 if you like you can add it to the thread OP.

2021-10-22: Added simplified search of Xavier's office, basically every search will be successful if you brought the right girl.
Installation: right click "save link as" then save in 'game' folder.
Fixed: leveling girls not adding points to spent in leveling menu thanks Dboss for pointing that out.
does this work on 0.997?

Reactions: Testerguy19
Oct 8, 2019
Probably gonna catch some hate for this but I need to ask. Does anyone else rank our titular girl last? Not a slight against the game as I genuinely enjoy it, just well she, and I hate to put it this way, is just given to us. No earning, no story, nothing, sure you can touch and wait with the others as well but even if you don't she just throws herself at us and while great for a tutorial, just makes me value the effort the others require. Yes, I am overthinking a game where the primary focus is cartoon boobs, why do you ask?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Probably gonna catch some hate for this but I need to ask. Does anyone else rank our titular girl last? Not a slight against the game as I genuinely enjoy it, just well she, and I hate to put it this way, is just given to us. No earning, no story, nothing, sure you can touch and wait with the others as well but even if you don't she just throws herself at us and while great for a tutorial, just makes me value the effort the others require. Yes, I am overthinking a game where the primary focus is cartoon boobs, why do you ask?
While she is easiest. The fact it is borne out of sheer desperation to feel, and the way it was presented and her emotions... It felt rather satisfying. Replacing difficulty with daww

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I actually really like Rogue. She has that "first love" aura about her; she's the one you meet first and since she's so easy, you'll end up with her unless you actually avoid it, so when you go for other girls, you can always go back to her. Also, she's pretty much a Joker card in terms of preferences, so you can mold her to your particular liking in regards to stats and other stuff.
Plus, I've restarted the game so many times that I barely play the grindier parts of it without some external help to avoid it, and having a girl given to you at the beginning who's fast to work with is always cool.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Awaiting e version patiently, gotta finish Jubilee too. Looking forward to Psylocke showing up eventually as well

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning,

Q: Is 997d stable enough for me to blow many hours porting mod? What bugs are there that I need to investigate and fix? A short synopsis would greatly assist... and that list out of range bug "fix" post for 997c doesn't appear to be correct, but I'll look at fix it proper. Regards.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Good morning,

Q: Is 997d stable enough for me to blow many hours porting mod? What bugs are there that I need to investigate and fix? A short synopsis would greatly assist... and that list out of range bug "fix" post for 997c doesn't appear to be correct, but I'll look at fix it proper. Regards.
It seems stable, but id wait a bit sancho, since theres a new update incoming with jean's new pose, and im sure that will bring with it many new bugs, so id wait for the whole thing to be stabilized.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes