Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
in fact there are no many poses and this groupe sex is realy lean other gyrl lick the 1st but just stay on the side of the screen ... dpuble blowjob also ... need make these poses and see characters in action

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Guys, guys. Remember that the bs Halloween update is soon to arrive, too. Can I have an actual mildly realistic wish for the game and ask for sex interaction in that fucking party? I honestly forget it even exists most of my runs.

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
Does anyone know when the next update will come out or what will come in the new update? Because Oni is earning $10k a month on Patreon and the only thing they gave us in the previous update was new poses for Jubilee

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I just like the wardrobe options it adds lol. Also with the prime mod tit flashing its kinda fun
That's true. I also like the hairstyle and tube top for Rogue. But lately I've been playing more the Tiny mod which was released shortly before the Halloween event was released, so I kinda sacrificed those things in favor of changing color and transparency.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man, those ideas are great. I hope a high pledge patron said them to make it more likely that Oni will actually even bother reading them. Also, whoring them out sounds cool. I mean, it's just an option, maybe you wanna roleplay that once in a while? But waiting until she's maxed out is too much, if it was something like when she's over 800 inhibition and it'd be a progressing thing with it's own stages of service, like the sexual interactions with the MC, she'd be willing to give handies at first, and everything by the end.

bmab

May 7, 2020
There's the possibility that the AI thing scares Oni(waaay kore than the Chonky mod ever did) and this spurs him to work harder on the game to keep his patreons, one can only hope. And he didn't get it from me because I would have asked for JubsxLaura feeding scenes and that damn icecream shop you cocktease.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes