FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
I can't decide if I want to re-play this now with whoever got updated last, or wait for the next update.

Man, Dark Zero sounds too much like a 16yo's Call of Duty username. You won't be pulling no bitches calling yourself like that.

(Ok, maaaaybe Wanda, she seem's the type to like that kinda shit. And maybe Rogue too, she seems the type like anything you do).
Better yet: xXDark_ZeroXx, or something including either "420" or "69".

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Having worked for a fair few banks over the years, I can confirm this. There's a whole bunch of banks still working with systems that haven't seen an upgrade since the early-to-mid 90s, some even earlier than that. And this isn't fly-by-night operations, we're talking multinationals. Same goes for energy companies and the like, they're all operating on systems at least 25+ years old. They do try and update or upgrade them, but that basically requires building the entire thing from scratch and can take literally years. By the time even the simplest replacement is done - and I mean even adding stuff you take for granted, like mouse support - the upgrades are out of date and need to be overhauled all over again. At the end of the day, yeah, the old systems are slow, hideously clunky, user unfriendly and make your eyes bleed if you look at them for more than 20 minutes a day, but they work and handle 90% of all customer requirements on a day-to-day basis, so they hang around like a suicide in a crawlspace. And, like Oni's coding, it's starting to smell, but not enough for him to do anything serious about it.
The best part about these situations (mine was with government, but same basic principles) is that such updates are usually developed by subcontractors with varying levels of communication (good and bad). So sometimes it get finished on time, but it's for Windows 7 and whoever needs the update is still rocking Windows XP; or vice versa, and the system designed is basically obsolete upon arrival. But Oni's not even a coder, they're (he's?) an artist trynna code... so still stumbling through his own temple of self-imposed design doom! Best practices are basically flying by the seat of your pants at night.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Any1 know do we have here on site posts with Evandro Menezes arts? Just wanna this full rogue art. Cnt find nude variant anywhere(

Reactions: Testerguy19

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996/.997/.998.

7767 if you like you can add it to the thread OP.

2022-06-20: Make cheat-screen compatible with PrimeMod 4.0 (v0.998) - works also without PrimeMod.
2022-06-15: Added JubesX and make sure it is still compatible with versions without Jubilee
2022-03-27: Check if attribute LikeS<girl> is available when "Jeaned"
2021-10-22: Added simplified search of Xavier's office, basically every search will be successful if you brought the right girl.
Installation: right click "save link as" then save in 'game' folder.
Fixed: leveling girls not adding points to spent in leveling menu thanks Dboss for pointing that out.
can you add to reset time? like you click the clock and it set to 0?

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996/.997/.998.

7767 if you like you can add it to the thread OP.

2022-06-20: Make cheat-screen compatible with PrimeMod 4.0 (v0.998) - works also without PrimeMod.
2022-06-15: Added JubesX and make sure it is still compatible with versions without Jubilee
2022-03-27: Check if attribute LikeS<girl> is available when "Jeaned"
2021-10-22: Added simplified search of Xavier's office, basically every search will be successful if you brought the right girl.
Installation: right click "save link as" then save in 'game' folder.
Fixed: leveling girls not adding points to spent in leveling menu thanks Dboss for pointing that out.
i added it if you wanna edit your post or add it do it. (y)

Howllet

Jun 11, 2018
I'm planning on downloading this tonight and trying it out, before I do though can anyone tell me if the male character is customizable, if the characters are limited to the X-Men Evolution cast, and if there is anything I should avoid doing to make sure I don't hit walls or well known bugs?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm planning on downloading this tonight and trying it out, before I do though can anyone tell me if the male character is customizable, if the characters are limited to the X-Men Evolution cast, and if there is anything I should avoid doing to make sure I don't hit walls or well known bugs?
The male character is custimizable in that you can input whatever name you want and select his skin color, but then again thats all you see of him and dialogue is more like an RPG where you choose what to say.
The cast, well, they are all from x-men, but only rogue and kitty have their evo design, the others are a mix of other designs.
And the game is completely open, even if you fuck up and piss off a girl, eventually she will calm down.

Howllet

Jun 11, 2018
The male character is custimizable in that you can input whatever name you want and select his skin color, but then again thats all you see of him and dialogue is more like an RPG where you choose what to say.
The cast, well, they are all from x-men, but only rogue and kitty have their evo design, the others are a mix of other designs.
And the game is completely open, even if you fuck up and piss off a girl, eventually she will calm down.
Thanks, that's a solid rundown of everything I wanted to know before going into it. Thanks for the heads up on the pissing girls off thing in particular, I can see myself restarting the game if I pissed off one of the girls I like the design of if I thought I locked their paths.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Thanks, that's a solid rundown of everything I wanted to know before going into it. Thanks for the heads up on the pissing girls off thing in particular, I can see myself restarting the game if I pissed off one of the girls I like the design of if I thought I locked their paths.
Nah man, thats one of the great things of the game, it gives you complete freedom, your only limitation is that you cannot do stuff in public without blackmailing professor X and girls letting you do stuff with them (they wont let you unless their stats are high enough), theres no routes or anything, and you can be either a loving guy or an absolute cunt.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
I seem to be having problems with Emma. I get the "come talk to her in your room" prompt, but it just takes me there without her being around. This has repeated probably 10 times so far, and once for Storm. I am using the Prime mod so it might be that, but I figured I would ask here first incase it was a known bug from a recent version or something.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I seem to be having problems with Emma. I get the "come talk to her in your room" prompt, but it just takes me there without her being around. This has repeated probably 10 times so far, and once for Storm. I am using the Prime mod so it might be that, but I figured I would ask here first incase it was a known bug from a recent version or something.
I've had the same issue with just about all the girls for a long time in the prime version. By that I mean a couple years and the bug gets passed onto all the mods as well.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
It's in Oni's code. He broke it bad a while back. He tried fixing it some a little over half a year ago, and it is better than it was, but still pretty much broke af.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
A fairly easy workaround that will succeed most of the time is to visit the girl in question when she is in her room. It usually starts the discussion that was meant to be happening if you can visit them within the same day their request bugged.

chaleja

Dec 19, 2018
Hey guys, I just cant do anytthing with Ms. Frost. Love is 905, Obedience is at 505 and Inhibition is at 682 and still she says everything is innapropiate to do with a student. Anyone knows how to unlock anything with her?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey guys, I just cant do anytthing with Ms. Frost. Love is 905, Obedience is at 505 and Inhibition is at 682 and still she says everything is innapropiate to do with a student. Anyone knows how to unlock anything with her?
Did you get the afterclass event?

Willis

Aug 17, 2017
Ambush her with another girl. If the numbers are right, I take a girl to Emma's room and start making out with her. Sometimes Emma will join in.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes