bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
There are more important questions, like how come Xavier can get in his head? Anyways, how come Rogue isn't putting herself into a memory stealing coma loop?
I'm pretty sure the MC can turn his powers on and off. At least that's what the MC implies when talking to Jean for the first time. I think the line is "Jean: You're immune to my powers? MC: As long as I want to be...", or something like that.

Feb 10, 2020
I'm pretty sure the MC can turn his powers on and off. At least that's what the MC implies when talking to Jean for the first time. I think the line is "Jean: You're immune to my powers? MC: As long as I want to be...", or something like that.
Sure, but the first meeting with Emma implies that he just leaves it on.
Edit: Then again, that is before Jean. So maybe he just doesn't know how until then, even if it's the same day.
Edit edit: Then again I suppose he could just have it on at all times anyways, only deactivating it when needed. I'm probably gonna convolute this further tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonymousFel

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Sure, but the first meeting with Emma implies that he just leaves it on.
Edit: Then again, that is before Jean. So maybe he just doesn't know how until then, even if it's the same day.
Edit edit: Then again I suppose he could just have it on at all times anyways, only deactivating it when needed. I'm probably gonna convolute this further tho.
It being naturally on makes sense

Considering you need to level up to control it towards off
Even in the Jean scene, it didn't seem like he did any effort to stopping her.

Reactions: AnonymousFel

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/brotherhood-like-scarlet-demo-brotherhood-games.55314/

I didn't want to write a review on the abandoned game itself, so here's a quick verdict, it is literally fast af. You can finish this game is 5-10 minutes since it's a demo. There's only naked Scarlet Witch and Mystique, since BLS is a Oni approved spin-off with his blessing. By the story, consider that an alternate universe continuation after RLE happened because of fucking girls around, naked slavery/romances and screwing Xavier etc. Rogue breaks up with you over text so you'll have to stick with Wanda and Raven, so after a mission Wanda gives you a handjob to cum and that's the end.

So definitely as I said, BLS had lots of potential. Shame it's been dead (check Patreon, also dead since June 2020 so 2 years of that huh). Getting with the villains must be nice, and I was thinking they always had that shit ass house, maybe when MC makes money he could renovate it. Quicksilver/Toad/Avalanche/Pyro are just background characters, who like RLE are just male characters passing/mentioned in dialogue with Wolverine/Cyclops/Nightcrawler etc.

If Magneto is opposite to Xavier, then he probably won't be happy with you screwing his daughter and the game system should be very similar to RLE, getting caught and blackmailing Erik should be easy. You could also do those Beast delivery jobs for extra cash, but his counterpart would be Mastermind and you do some errands for that. Love/addiction/lust/obedience/inhibitions would the same. For more girls, Boom-Boom would be there, then Mastermind's daughters, Miss Sinister, Polaris, Domino, Stacy X, Lorelei, Spiral (means more arms) Sound good?

Reactions: Spectral Soul

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How about instead of doing a game from scratch with new characters, the given person with time and motivation simply adds thos characters to the base game? At least you can enjoy them together and combine all of them for whatever type of threesome you prefer.

C4yu

Apr 5, 2020
How about instead of doing a game from scratch with new characters, the given person with time and motivation simply adds thos characters to the base game? At least you can enjoy them together and combine all of them for whatever type of threesome you prefer.
They tried that with Expanded mod. Oni's code is a mess.

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
Modders!
Where you at?!

Let's go! Mod her into this game!

Even something simple like just giving her hairstyle to Rogue or Laura would be enough

See my quote from ages ago about how Oni codes in a nutshell:

Basically retooling everything from the ground up. The problem is that there are ways to do what Oni wants, but because he had started off as a coding exercise, it uses very basic programming methodology to do everything. It's great to learn and use when you are starting out. But In order to optimize and get everything to work properly at an advance knowledge level of programming so that you could scale everything up, you would basically need to reprogram the game... and the updates are Oni's money maker.

So he's basically painted himself into a corner so to speak. The problems Oni is encountering is the same kind of thing that plagues companies with multi-billion dollar revenues. If they stop to reprogram/retool everything, they lose out on potential revenue but they need to constantly patch everything in order just to keep things running. See COBOL and the banking system as real life case study of it in action.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
They tried that with Expanded mod. Oni's code is a mess.
Yeah, I know that story, but I was talking about the moment someone else decides to step in and do the thing. Ron is the current one at that task, and let's see. But maybe someone would say "hey, Chonky is cool and all, but I like my good old RLE, only not SO old, so let's fix it up and then add a little spice as well". A man can dream.

Reactions: splamo

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
See my quote from ages ago about how Oni codes in a nutshell:
Having worked for a fair few banks over the years, I can confirm this. There's a whole bunch of banks still working with systems that haven't seen an upgrade since the early-to-mid 90s, some even earlier than that. And this isn't fly-by-night operations, we're talking multinationals. Same goes for energy companies and the like, they're all operating on systems at least 25+ years old. They do try and update or upgrade them, but that basically requires building the entire thing from scratch and can take literally years. By the time even the simplest replacement is done - and I mean even adding stuff you take for granted, like mouse support - the upgrades are out of date and need to be overhauled all over again. At the end of the day, yeah, the old systems are slow, hideously clunky, user unfriendly and make your eyes bleed if you look at them for more than 20 minutes a day, but they work and handle 90% of all customer requirements on a day-to-day basis, so they hang around like a suicide in a crawlspace. And, like Oni's coding, it's starting to smell, but not enough for him to do anything serious about it.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Relax bud that was just the abandoned Brotherhood demo...see you later this month with Jubussy and her fanged butt!
I know i just wanted to pull a funny.
In any case, i think it would make more sense if it was an alternative scenario where zero gets picked by the brotherhood before the x-men so you become dark zero, then you could also expand it to get it on with rogue anyway because thats how these games usually work.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Rogue-like: Evolution 0.998c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I know i just wanted to pull a funny.
In any case, i think it would make more sense if it was an alternative scenario where zero gets picked by the brotherhood before the x-men so you become dark zero, then you could also expand it to get it on with rogue anyway because thats how these games usually work.
Man, Dark Zero sounds too much like a 16yo's Call of Duty username. You won't be pulling no bitches calling yourself like that.

(Ok, maaaaybe Wanda, she seem's the type to like that kinda shit. And maybe Rogue too, she seems the type like anything you do).

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Man, Dark Zero sounds too much like a 16yo's Call of Duty username. You won't be pulling no bitches calling yourself like that.

(Ok, maaaaybe Wanda, she seem's the type to like that kinda shit. And maybe Rogue too, she seems the type like anything you do).
This implies MC would be the one to carry lots of pouches, unnecessary armoured suits, lots of guns, and just lots of guns.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes