The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Next character will probably be her or gwenpool, for some reason i think that maybe if oni finally was allowed to put gweenpool in the game he would get motivated, but then that would be rewarding lazyness.
At this point, I'd just let him do whatever he wants if it means he'll get back in shape afterwards.

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
Hey doods, it's been awhile since i last commented. I had a power outage most days, i'll comment again tomorrow. Finished most of my thoughts in text form, but due to the power outage, my pc's a bit flaky... so maybe might push back the comment a day or two. Have to make sure that i get my spellings right. Got some serious comments. Serious.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Next character will probably be her or gwenpool, for some reason i think that maybe if oni finally was allowed to put gweenpool in the game he would get motivated, but then that would be rewarding lazyness.
If he wasn't such a lazy bastard about it, he'd say fuck the polls and add the winner along with gwenpool. We got better odds of Ubisoft releasing a good game than that happening though.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
If he wasn't such a lazy bastard about it, he'd say fuck the polls and add the winner along with gwenpool. We got better odds of Ubisoft releasing a good day than that happening though.
This is it, bro. I've been thinking the same for years. He wants Cringepool? Put her in and that's it. After all, she always seems to come in second in the polls, so there's a generous amount of people who want her in as well. But it seems he's willing to go along with characters he isn't interested in as long as he can spend the maximum amount of time in front of the mirror putting on the clown makeup while getting enough revenue to outright pay a mf to do the entire game for him in exchange for less than half of the money he's making.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes