ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
This is it, bro. I've been thinking the same for years. He wants Cringepool? Put her in and that's it. After all, she always seems to come in second in the polls, so there's a generous amount of people who want her in as well. But it seems he's willing to go along with characters he isn't interested in as long as he can spend the maximum amount of time in front of the mirror putting on the clown makeup while getting enough revenue to outright pay a mf to do the entire game for him in exchange for less than half of the money he's making.
test.jpg
I thought about adding the fact he'd get a few thousand dollars during that year 1/2, but completely forgot about it until now and I'm too lazy to go back and redo it.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I don't remember the last time it was mentioned. Psylocke had some concept art.
I don't think Oni ever mentioned Psylocke, maybe I'm thinking of Mystique though. I do faintly remember someone asking what would happen after he finally got all the women from the poll added in and he didn't give a concrete answer, but thought about adding more characters. The ride never truly ends.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I wish Oni would include proper threesome artwork, but maybe that's too much to ask?
Me too but like twenty since so many other people want it too but it's a never ever by this point.
Edit: I wouldn't mind a couple to a few new girls added to that list, if we got a classic big booty Psylocke it'd be rad though honestly if I had to pick I'd prefer more Evo characters like Wanda honestly how would you change her design to stand out I'd suggest something simple like maybe wider hips or half a cup size to her tits but you can't really drastically change her looks.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ghostload

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Tbf even if Oni decided he was gonna finish the game with just adding Wanda and some other character; it would be at least 2 years before he actually finishes the basics for them. Maybe re-do some backgrounds too who knows. As slow as he is anyways even asking for a small new event or outfit is a huge ask. Anyways wake me up (when September ends) in 8 years when Wanda and Tabby are fully in game

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
what did latest update say
release this weekend or what
Not all of it but basic-dick-ally his own compooper fuck-ups caused him to delay it which is nonsense. He's had issues with his pc for years, makes alot of cash but doesn't build a fucking new one?
That's the gist no update this weekend 'cos he'll delay it until mid to late next week because fuck everyone that's why.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
With that kind of income, one could get even a super-powerful laptop recreating the same type of 2D renpy games that shouldn't be too demanding on one's pc.

Last edited:

Azie

May 27, 2018
Not all of it but basic-dick-ally his own compooper fuck-ups caused him to delay it which is nonsense. He's had issues with his pc for years, makes alot of cash but doesn't build a fucking new one?
That's the gist no update this weekend 'cos he'll delay it until mid to late next week because fuck everyone that's why.
See, the issue here is that you're just assuming that he has a shit ton of money. We don't know a goddamn thing about his life outside of making art and shit. I understand your frustrations with his output, but calling someone lazy when you don't know the circumstances of their lives is not cool.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
See, the issue here is that you're just assuming that he has a shit ton of money. We don't know a goddamn thing about his life outside of making art and shit. I understand your frustrations with his output, but calling someone lazy when you don't know the circumstances of their lives is not cool.
You can actually find out what people on patreon are earning each month using graphteon. So checking out , we find out they are currently earning €7500 a month, which averages out to approximately €90,000 a year. When someone earns that much a year, you do expect a bit more that a biannual update of a game.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Me too but like twenty since so many other people want it too but it's a never ever by this point.
Edit: I wouldn't mind a couple to a few new girls added to that list, if we got a classic big booty Psylocke it'd be rad though honestly if I had to pick I'd prefer more Evo characters like Wanda honestly how would you change her design to stand out I'd suggest something simple like maybe wider hips or half a cup size to her tits but you can't really drastically change her looks.
Ive always assumed that wanda would have a body similar to rogue, perhaps a bit lankier.
rogue and wanda.jpg

Reactions: leathermax

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
hi there! its been a while
you know what would be good? if Oni make an easter egg about kitty and their relationships with peters for example if MC has Peter as his name kitty´s stats would raise up specialy love since she was in love with 3 peters peter parker, piotr and peter quill

Reactions: XStarLordX
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes