ripzip

Sep 6, 2017
This is Evo Storm I don't think she ever had a husband, it was never referenced in the actual show but the comics Dan Slott might have had an occurrence. It's safe to say she's non-virgin however but you really need to stop comparing Evo girls to the mainline girls because they're self contained.
Ok. Maybe you're right. But only at the expense of Storm. I have not read comics for a long time (something I may not know). But I have not heard that the stories of other girls were rewritten (evo). And if so. What else am I wrong about? (even if Storm wasn't married... I don't think she's a virgin).

Reactions: Ghostload

ripzip

Sep 6, 2017
What i notice about jean in the game when it comes to experience, is that shes actually realle inexperienced in everything except the psychic handjob, so my mind canon tells me that the whole 50 shades of jean grey book was the author having mindsex with the goblin queen while she just stared in the corner doing the psychic construct.
Exactly! And she's too self-centered. I don't think she has any experience. (mentally doesn't count)

Reactions: Ghostload

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Exactly! And she's too self-centered. I don't think she has any experience. (mentally doesn't count)
No i mean, you can actually see that reflected in the game, girls have an experience valor for each action, for example, laura and emma start the game maxed out, storm is good at most things but has no experience with anal or footjobs, rogue and kitty are absolutely clueless, you can see that reflected in the dialogue of the actions, the ammount of pleasure points they generate by turn and in the case of sex, it hurts them during their first time and after that if youre too forcefull and they still have no experience.
phoenix papers.gif
Well given this, jean is inexperienced in all actions and it hurts her, the only thing shes actually experienced at its the psychic handjob, so with this said i make the case that ms. grey is if not a virgin, extremely inexperienced and is just pulling an act of being a super slut because she thinks is cool, yo.

BadBard

Oct 27, 2018
I played version 0.999b. Not bad,
but I'm sorry that Jean hasn't been finished yet. I've been wanting to use a dildo on her for a long time. But it looks like the developer just forgot about it.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Jubilee: vampires have a healing factor (or whatever they have). I think if Jubilee was a virgin before the transformation, then... She will remain her (even if she wins the succubus of the year contest). Another question is whether vampires experience pain to the same extent as humans (and how they experience it). (mb)
Rogue: (no)
Kitty: (mb)
Jean: she has a crazy personality. Is there an option that she considers everyone unworthy of such an honor so... (mb)
Laura: and Emma. The first one worked as a whore, and the second... Let's just say it's my opinion, but I think she surpassed the entire campus in this. (No)
Storm: had a husband. (no)
1. Get Rogue to control her powers.
2. Get her to steal healing factor from Laura.
3. Get Rogue to give factor to other girls.
4. Zero requests if he can take their virginity again due to their ability to regen body parts.

Reactions: Catwashere

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
1. Get Rogue to control her powers.
2. Get her to steal healing factor from Laura.
3. Get Rogue to give factor to other girls.
4. Zero requests if he can take their virginity again due to their ability to regen body parts.
Yeah, I don't think Rogue can pass on other people's abilities.

Demoman Dan

Nov 22, 2017
You guys weren't kidding about the Jubilee front pose, and the back poses for the girls have always looked a bit weird to me.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hey guys,

is it possible to get Emma/Jean addicted like the other girls? As I understand the first interaction is important but it seems there is no way like with storm or Kitty.

Thanks in advance!

Ragorath

Jan 7, 2021
Hey guys,
First time try this game, just wondering is the mods from old version still compatible with the new one?:unsure:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

master022

May 9, 2018
finally a new update I taught this game was dead but ty god its not can't wait to see more also what are the cheat codes?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Currently in the latest version I still only was able to acquire Jubilee's number to text/call yet all other women in my inventory I got room keys for...is Jubilee's key able to be acquired yet or still missing that bit of content (as well as her not able to do footjob)?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes