mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Jubilee: vampires have a healing factor (or whatever they have). I think if Jubilee was a virgin before the transformation, then... She will remain her (even if she wins the succubus of the year contest). Another question is whether vampires experience pain to the same extent as humans (and how they experience it). (mb)
Rogue: (no)
Kitty: (mb)
Jean: she has a crazy personality. Is there an option that she considers everyone unworthy of such an honor so... (mb)
Laura: and Emma. The first one worked as a whore, and the second... Let's just say it's my opinion, but I think she surpassed the entire campus in this. (No)
Storm: had a husband. (no)
what is (mb)?

Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
I mean, we do have little backstory here and there for some girls and uh... references to the X-Men: Evolution and I think that's it.
tbh I would love for another way to earn money like going on missions and shit. It doesn't even need any depth, just some text and idk have a risk involving choice where, if you choose right or wrong, you get more or less money. It's also a pretty good excuse for new "combat outfits" for girls but WE WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING LIKE THAT, WILL WE?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey lads, sorry if this is out of topic, but it's regarding Kitty.

So, MC dates Rogue first. When asked to be MC girlfriend, Kitty said no. Do we really have to make Rogue agree for MC to date Kitty, or should MC just be persistent at asking her?

Because when Rogue agrees and MC asks Kitty tomorrow, she's reluctant, but there's an option saying "What she doesn't know won't hurt her.". I choose the option, then Kitty happily agrees to be MC's girl. This makes me think that maybe MC can date Kitty without Rogue agreeing.

What should I do?

Reactions: Testerguy19

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hey lads, sorry if this is out of topic, but it's regarding Kitty.

So, MC dates Rogue first. When asked to be MC girlfriend, Kitty said no. Do we really have to make Rogue agree for MC to date Kitty, or should MC just be persistent at asking her?

Because when Rogue agrees and MC asks Kitty tomorrow, she's reluctant, but there's an option saying "What she doesn't know won't hurt her.". I choose the option, then Kitty happily agrees to be MC's girl. This makes me think that maybe MC can date Kitty without Rogue agreeing.

What should I do?
You need Rogue to give the ok on it and that occurs for the other women on forming the X-harem. Also in the changelog it says for Jubilee content there's a Halloween party etc which I haven't discovered just yet.

Kordeleski

Dec 23, 2020
To access the holloween stuff, you need to go to your room at night, and click special options. Should be the second from the top.

I recall being able to have the teachers sit in class with me, but at the moment they leave as soon as it starts. Is there a way to have them stay?

Reactions: Testerguy19

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Btw, I found out that Rogue's tights can get ripped to pieces if she wears it during Danger Room training, then she could wear it as a separate clothing.

Are there more outfits that have similar "surprise" too?

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Ok, read a bunch of this thread and not finding much to answer my questions so I will ask it instead.

Is there any downside to not becoming Rogue's (or any other girl's) master when she asks? I wanted to go on Rogue's love route, but she asks me to give her orders at 500 obedience and keeping obedience low doesn't seem likely. Does being on master route or love route change anything? And can you change this state afterwards if you have all stats maxed?
For a game that everyone says "needs no guide" it does seem to need it.

Azami <3

Jun 22, 2017
Ok, read a bunch of this thread and not finding much to answer my questions so I will ask it instead.

Is there any downside to not becoming Rogue's (or any other girl's) master when she asks? I wanted to go on Rogue's love route, but she asks me to give her orders at 500 obedience and keeping obedience low doesn't seem likely. Does being on master route or love route change anything? And can you change this state afterwards if you have all stats maxed?
There is no downside if you reject to become her master other than just lose some obedience points

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

My advice is to accept becoming her master, then change how MC calls her.

Best of both worlds imo.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes