salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Thanks for the answer. And is there any upside, or is it just +obedience and her addressing your sir/master?
Its just a matter of maxing their stats bars, you can change how they call you and tell them to be more loving afterwards, just take into account having max stats on all the girls is very much the endgame, achieving the ultimate X-harem that wont say no to whatever stupid/horny idea you have.

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Its just a matter of maxing their stats bars, you can change how they call you and tell them to be more loving afterwards, just take into account having max stats on all the girls is very much the endgame, achieving the ultimate X-harem that wont say no to whatever stupid/horny idea you have.
Thanks, that's exactly what I thought initially but then reading some of the comments got me confused and thinking that maybe there is more to it and I started digging deeper but couldn't really clarify it with what I found on the thread.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Thanks for the answer. And is there any upside, or is it just +obedience and her addressing your sir/master?
There is no "true love" route if that is what you are asking.

Rejecting them does preserve their original personas for longer and lowering your addiction(or even turning it off with mods i think) is something that some people do like to do, because they do enjoy the various interactions over total obedience.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
I mean, we do have little backstory here and there for some girls and uh... references to the X-Men: Evolution and I think that's it.
tbh I would love for another way to earn money like going on missions and shit. It doesn't even need any depth, just some text and idk have a risk involving choice where, if you choose right or wrong, you get more or less money. It's also a pretty good excuse for new "combat outfits" for girls but WE WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING LIKE THAT, WILL WE?
I'm still waiting for other girls' clothes to get torn apart training on Danger Room.

Reactions: Kungoru

Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
Currently in the latest version I still only was able to acquire Jubilee's number to text/call yet all other women in my inventory I got room keys for...is Jubilee's key able to be acquired yet or still missing that bit of content (as well as her not able to do footjob)?
I got her key after she stayed in Zero's room for the night. She says "Oh, um... We've been sleeping together for a bit and... Here." and then gives you the key.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Is there some main story or plot in this game? Or only activity with the girls?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it. That's all the plot.

Laura also seems to have her comics backstory, and Ororo is a naturalist when in her room.

But besides that, not much to be commented on.
The story is mostly "why are the girls wanting to go out with you" and nothing more, last I played. Need to restart anyway, new computer.

Hey lads, sorry if this is out of topic, but it's regarding Kitty.

So, MC dates Rogue first. When asked to be MC girlfriend, Kitty said no. Do we really have to make Rogue agree for MC to date Kitty, or should MC just be persistent at asking her?

Because when Rogue agrees and MC asks Kitty tomorrow, she's reluctant, but there's an option saying "What she doesn't know won't hurt her.". I choose the option, then Kitty happily agrees to be MC's girl. This makes me think that maybe MC can date Kitty without Rogue agreeing.

What should I do?
They need to be more into you AND have a better relationship with each other for both agree to date and to have threesomes and the like. Jean is special because she has different stats for sex friends and actual friendship, they can agree to have threesomes but will kick her out as soon as it is over. I kinda like that.

If you go out "in secret" it will lower your relationship when the one they mentioned finds out, and may lowers their friendship too in this case as Kitty knew you had no plans of telling Rogue.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Man, I swore to myself over a year ago that I was done with this game... only to d/l this update, mod up what I'd already gone through (incompatible saves) and got sucked right back into it with Storm, Jubilee, and Jean.

Reactions: MankoEater

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Funny how the girls think of her as a colossal bitch and can't stand her normally.
Well, not only in this game she does not bother it with people close to you
but even in the cartoon Rogue already disliked her if I recall correctly (although if I remember right her reason there was how she was seem as perfect by everyone)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well, not only in this game she does not bother it with people close to you
but even in the cartoon Rogue already disliked her if I recall correctly (although if I remember right her reason there was how she was seem as perfect by everyone)
It's because she was little miss popular where everything was sunshine, rainbows, and unicorn farts.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It's because she was little miss popular where everything was sunshine, rainbows, and unicorn farts.
EVO jean was actually a good girl though, rogue disliked her because well, evo rogue is a broody emo teen.
Our jean is actually a bitch, shes more like that version of jean grey that turned iceman gay, and i wouldnt have it any other way!

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes