YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Tbh I don't know why we are taking Nightcrawler as a possible new character, Oni will never anything like that because he probably doesn't swing that way, and something like that will require making 2 in 1 sort of deal, so double the work for him.
Still, I would love something like that.
Because it is something shown in the cartoon itself. It was just a quick gag, but it did exist in official material.

Damn that's a long reply in a row I haven't seen anyone do that in a while
Got used to after so many forums with rules against doubleposting and pointing to editing the first of them instead.

I have far more respect for Oni sticking to his(hers?) ideals, than going with the vocal minority crowd on this.
I have seen far too many devs succumb to the tokenism curse over the years and the quality of their product drops because they don't understand the needs of the new demographic they were pandering to.

Having one token gay character, one ntr character or whatever popular "representational" tag atm that is implemented later just invites a bigger pool of people that will be eventually jaded with the lack of content they are after..

That is one of the biggest complaints for those seeking gay/lesbian content have because that tag is just chock full of shitty token representation as devs pat themselves in the back for making it harder to find quality stuff.

Not only do you end up pissing the new community you are chasing, you ALSO piss off fans of your original work when it swings in a new random direction they weren't expecting. Lose-lose scenario.
Eh, doubt anyone here is really aiming for representation or anything, just some people that want a femboy and others that would like to see the female form he appeared in once.

That said, yeah, many games have X tag just to draw people into it, and the content itself is... either terrible, so few of it the people that wanted it end up disappointed or both.
A much better idea to just make a game without it and leave it for a game focused in it.

Female Nightcrawler was kinda bad tho

Also I like how being female in this show immediately exposes your midriff
Eh, save for the dark lipstick that does not fit the character I don't think it is any worse than the actual girls.
And it would be kinda the tomboy this ensemble is lacking.

Bennymac

Nov 20, 2020
Here's a corrected android version of 998c:

- - pixeldrain -

Apologies, I'd forgotten that Oni has a bit of code that fucks up starting a new game when dev mode is active, that code has been removed for this release. Otherwise, it's the same as what I uploaded yesterday: non-modded except for my splash screen. This will update cleanly on my 998a apk, and my previously fucked up 998c apk.
Update brghhhh

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Man this game is still such a mess.
I've fooled around with kitty and then rogue and emma walks in both times without knocking, turns tomato and walks out. The door has been locked, btw. This triggers an event that I cant get to resolve and she suddenly subs herself to my char and asks to be my char's girlfriend. Before long the mentioned event triggers and emma starts complaining about cheating and breaks up. ::confused black guy ???::

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I've fooled around with kitty and then rogue and emma walks in both times without knocking, turns tomato and walks out. The door has been locked, btw. This triggers an event that I cant get to resolve and she suddenly subs herself to my char and asks to be my char's girlfriend. Before long the mentioned event triggers and emma starts complaining about cheating and breaks up. ::confused black guy ???::
Bro, you're thinking too hard and just not laying enough pipe. Keep at it and it'll all be good. Don't make your ladies feel left out, bring them along for the show, at the very least. Welcome to the shit show.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey lads, how do you make Storm your girlfriend? I've asked permission to Kitty (and other girls), yet Storm still refused.

Her Love point is >800, but other stats are below <300. Is that why Storm rejected me?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
279365501_1056931995034999_9147964346532652895_n.jpg

Seriously though, the game's well known to be fucking weird and buggy as all shit at times. Hell, near when Kitty was first released my guy ended up constantly dicking her in the eye. You can't exactly expect coding excellence with this one.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Alright, so Storm calls me to her room and ends up wanting to be my girlfriend anyway lmao.

Now, how do I trigger this Lady of the Lake? Do I have bring someone and/or at a specific day?
Some times she tells you about it, some times she doesnt, but you need to go to the pool at night, this is an actual event ingame im not kidding.

Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
Some times she tells you about it, some times she doesnt, but you need to go to the pool at night, this is an actual event ingame im not kidding.
I can't tell if this a joke or not anymore.
This game can go DEEP sometimes, but this is the first I hear of "Lady in the Lake" event fr fr.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Btw, is it possible for Jean's Love stat to go over 500? The usual love choices just stop raising it for some reason.

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
I have a question relating to dates, studying in class or in room with two girls. I noticed, when two girls don't get along well, one of them will tell you to stop flirting. And if they get along, other one will smile and ignore your flirt with the other girl. But is there a way for mc to flirt with 2 girls at the same time? Does it require higher relationship or is it not implemented yet?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
So, must Storm be at the pool for this to trigger?
Storm is already there, just go to the pool at night after receiving her invite to the pool.
Btw, is it possible for Jean's Love stat to go over 500? The usual love choices just stop raising it for some reason.
It's possible, you need to increase her obedience to go further with love. Search the thread, there were several posts about this.
what makes girls start calling you "daddy"? they all only call me master
Probably related to their love, try increasing their love points. But I'm no RLE pro, just an amateur wanker who hates loving this game, but can't help himself.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes