YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Btw, is it possible for Jean's Love stat to go over 500? The usual love choices just stop raising it for some reason.
Jean has some secret mechanics the others don't.
There was an explanation somewhere earlier, but basically her inhibition is lower than it seems for most things, and her love gain after a point is invisible and kept into a pool that slowly trickes as the days pass if you raise... obedience high enough?

I have a question relating to dates, studying in class or in room with two girls. I noticed, when two girls don't get along well, one of them will tell you to stop flirting. And if they get along, other one will smile and ignore your flirt with the other girl. But is there a way for mc to flirt with 2 girls at the same time? Does it require higher relationship or is it not implemented yet?
at the same time no, but you can switch between them.
but they have a friendship level between them, that I don't know myself how they are raised.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Storm is already there, just go to the pool at night after receiving her invite to the pool.

It's possible, you need to increase her obedience to go further with love. Search the thread, there were several posts about this.

Probably related to their love, try increasing their love points. But I'm no RLE pro, just an amateur wanker who hates loving this game, but can't help himself.
I have the prime mod installed, and in it I understand that it needs to be below 800, but even so, the event never happens.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The game is actually lying about her Inhibition stat. Jean starts with a hidden stat named "IX" ("JeanX.IX" if you want to mess with it in the console) at 500. Any checks for her Inhibition have the IX value subtracted from them. If she reaches 700 inhibition (displayed value), the IX value will start being reduced by half the Inhibition gain values from then on. If she reaches 1000 inhibition (displayed value) the full inhibition stat gain will instead go to reducing the IX value. There are also some options in the intro dialogue with her that can impact the IX value.
  • When you first meet her, agreeing that your name is the wrong one she gives will reduce the IX value by 5.
  • In the follow up option, any choice except "Listen you stupid..." will reduce the IX value by 5.
  • When she flashes you in her intro, responding with "... Thanks?" will reduce the IX value by 10, while responding with "Wow, those were great!" will reduce the IX value by 15.
Mind, even beyond the IX value, Jean's stats are weird.

For clarity, I will also note, when girls gain stats in Rogue-Like: Evolution the function (called Statup) has a variable called "Check" (if you're looking at the code, it's the number value after the name of what stat is being increased. If the stat is Love, Obed, or Inbt, multiply the value by 10). Before providing the points to the girl, it checks that her current value in that stat does not exceed the Check value. If it does exceed the Check value, she does not gain any stat points (there is an optional variable called Greater which will instead make it so it only provides stats if the girl has a greater value in that stat than the Check value, but the default is to treat the Check value as a cap). Note that when comparing the stats to the Check Value for Jean, it uses her displayed Inhibition, not the value reduced by IX.
  • With Obedience, so long as she has less than 800, and the Check value for the stat gain is below 800, she only gains half as much obedience from anything that would normally grant it.
  • With Love, she caps at 500 Love from Statup until her Obedience is at least 700. Any excess love is put in a variable named "StatStore" ("JeanX.StatStore" if you want to mess with it in the console). After doing this, it checks if the Check Value for the Love gain exceeds her current Obedience, if so, she gains 1/5 (rounded to a whole integer) of the Love gain as obedience. Note this only happens so long as her Obedience is bellow 700.

However, the love gain that got put into StatStore is not gone. Rather, once she reaches at least 500 Obedience, she'll begin gaining some of it at the start of each day. If her Obedience is between 500 and 699 (inclusive) she'll gain 1 Love in the morning and lose 1 point of StatStore. If she has Obedience between 700 and 899 (inclusive) she'll gain 5 Love in the morning and lose 5 points of StatStore. If she has Obedience of at least 900, she gains 10 Love in the morning and loses 5 points of StatStore. It should be noted this only happens if her Love is less than 1000 and StatStore is greater than 0. Also note that it can result in StatStore going to a negative value, if there are say 2 points of StatStore and she has Obedience of 900.

Overall, it means that Jean is a huge pain to build relationship with quickly without cheating. Made harder as you can't even easily tell how much actions are impacting her two hidden stats, since unlike Love, Obedience, Inhibition, and Lust, any changes to the values of IX and StatStore do not pop up handy little numbers to let you know that the thing you did made a difference, and there is no in game explanation of these systems.
This is the explanation of Jean's quirkiness and how to deal with her from a more mechanical standpoint.
Personally, I rather shower her with gifts until she gives in or slowly warm her up to me with flirting and the love book+bikini combo while I'm investing my fucks in the other chicks. Singlehandedly and without gifts, early progress with Jean is a real pain in the ass.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Hey guys,

is it possible to get Emma/Jean addicted like the other girls? As I understand the first interaction is important but it seems there is no way like with storm or Kitty.

Thanks in advance!
Basically the addiction starts when you touch them. So even if you don't touch them through their introduction but they accept a massage or some other continuous touch they start the addiction. Not sure about if you touch them during the flirt options though.

This is the explanation of Jean's quirkiness and how to deal with her from a more mechanical standpoint.
Personally, I rather shower her with gifts until she gives in or slowly warm her up to me with flirting and the love book+bikini combo while I'm investing my fucks in the other chicks. Singlehandedly and without gifts, early progress with Jean is a real pain in the ass.
Yeah, she is... different.
And while it is kinda frustrating when you expect them all to work the same, I myself sincerely hope for future girls with different mechanics though.

Like, I may be reading too much into it but I think you can see here a bit from her personality in there.
Her exhibitionism is only that high because of her memory erasing, and you have to slowly work it up to make it that real even without counting it.
Since she is a bit manipulative, using her powers to try and hide her showing off and even to hide she was in the wrong costume in the Halloween event, the only way she would actually love you is if you got herto look up to you as an equal or more.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
After years (and games) of being forced to dress as a girl to avoid being killed at a young age (superstition at his home town about same-gendered twins), and spending all that time still claiming to be proud he is a guy even if in womens' clothes (the clothes even had the male symbol), Bridget completely changes personalities in this latest game and in one of the endings claims to now be a trans girl. And that is apparently now the official stance.
Now imagine if that had been a trans guy forced to stay dressed as a girl for his safety, just to turn into a cis girl at the end of the latest game after ten identifying as a guy.

But... not the time or place for this conversation, I think.
Last place I expected to see this topic, lol
But I think you're 100% right. It was kinda gross for them to make that story. At least in fanart sites Bridget is still a femboy... that's the original one, that I like.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Thanks, but game wont even open now. Tried clicking the application but nothing loads up. Worked just fine the other day so idk

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Basically the addiction starts when you touch them. So even if you don't touch them through their introduction but they accept a massage or some other continuous touch they start the addiction. Not sure about if you touch them during the flirt options though.

Yeah, she is... different.
And while it is kinda frustrating when you expect them all to work the same, I myself sincerely hope for future girls with different mechanics though.

Like, I may be reading too much into it but I think you can see here a bit from her personality in there.
Her exhibitionism is only that high because of her memory erasing, and you have to slowly work it up to make it that real even without counting it.
Since she is a bit manipulative, using her powers to try and hide her showing off and even to hide she was in the wrong costume in the Halloween event, the only way she would actually love you is if you got herto look up to you as an equal or more.
I don't mind the girls having different quirks and unique playstyle. I just wish the thread would compile the strategies/tips & tricks on how to deal with them and trigger unique events.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes