FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
sorry but not even europeans are into wookie clams. usualy.
Google via Reddit is telling me " ," albeit more for general hygiene and grooming/personal preference and not necessarily for sexual purposes.

But I'm still calling it European Extreme because of Metal Gear; same for talking to Jean as a sheltered Catholic boy.

Reactions: Testerguy19

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Now I want to see Gunsmoke and Oni do some sort of competitive crossover, see which of them can do their version of each other's game better.
The two way battle...wait, we could add more to pile on the list. Who's got other suggestions for a giant crossover? And culminate in a Hunger Games parody thing?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Oni,pupils from xavier school
asked what about Update? View attachment 2062199
Rolling back to some pages, imagine the endgame is a full blown orgy. But we can't have that. For 6 fucking years we can't have nice things. Sure the only time you can have a threesome is in the classroom, but the teachers are just Storm and Emma watching regardless. I wish there was foursomes and basically up to group sex. This image probably represents some of us, our unwanted and unseen desires.

Okay I'm gonna fuck off for a bit until someone drops a version C or D or whatever haha

Reactions: splamo

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Is there like, a list of any special events? Are there any? I vaguely remember the dates having changes and now saw Storm invites you skinny dipping and something, with Rogue to control Xavier??

Because I swear there was some unique content, but I'll be damned if I can spot it easily just from playing again now, years after playing this for the last time

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Wouldn't that be fun to watch slowly develop for about 10 years...
I mean, Gunsmoke will probably win based on superior coding skillz0rz, but still. :D :D :D
I'm... not really sure if you are serious...

From what I remember when I followed it, Something Unlimited is in dire needs of someone redoing its coding.
Lots of problems that make it heavier and slower are still being kept because Gunsmoke uses an old Unity plugin to do most of his coding, meaning that if someone does fix it for him he either needs to keep hiring them from then on or learn to code properly, since the plugin won't be useable anymore.

I definitely remember that its save system is completely busted, though.
It is saved in the windows registers, not as an outside file. Meaning that not only if you change computers you cannot transfer it, but... windows registers are kinda too important to risk.

So, yeah. Only ever using it on my old computer from now on.

Is there like, a list of any special events? Are there any? I vaguely remember the dates having changes and now saw Storm invites you skinny dipping and something, with Rogue to control Xavier??

Because I swear there was some unique content, but I'll be damned if I can spot it easily just from playing again now, years after playing this for the last time
I met Emma before meeting Laura, too. Before, I'm pretty sure we had to meet them in order.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018

Jubes shows up and unlocks the mall, adding it to the dating options. There is also the halloween event, you can go to your room during the evening under special options to begin it. it adds costume clothing parts to the wardrobe.

Mar 4, 2020
I'm... not really sure if you are serious...

From what I remember when I followed it, Something Unlimited is in dire needs of someone redoing its coding.
Lots of problems that make it heavier and slower are still being kept because Gunsmoke uses an old Unity plugin to do most of his coding, meaning that if someone does fix it for him he either needs to keep hiring them from then on or learn to code properly, since the plugin won't be useable anymore.

I definitely remember that its save system is completely busted, though.
It is saved in the windows registers, not as an outside file. Meaning that not only if you change computers you cannot transfer it, but... windows registers are kinda too important to risk.

So, yeah. Only ever using it on my old computer from now on.

I met Emma before meeting Laura, too. Before, I'm pretty sure we had to meet them in order.
To you I pose the following question... Which is more difficult to code - Unity or Ren'Py?
And as a follow up - which of the two devs has a higher chance to learn to code better using the other dev's preferred engine?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So according to responses c version within this week of 999. Unsure about additions other than some bug fixes, jubes footie.. not much else. Will keep you lads posted about it tbh.
So it's confirmed that Jubes' fj is coming next? I has assumed it'd be delivered within the introduction of the new hoe.

Reactions: Testerguy19

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
To you I pose the following question... Which is more difficult to code - Unity or Ren'Py?
And as a follow up - which of the two devs has a higher chance to learn to code better using the other dev's preferred engine?
Ren'py, would be the harder one, I believe.

As far as I am aware of, Ren'py is all but coding, and at most you can get code from others to use in your project, thus people may joke about it but animated scenes with layered clothing very likely is not easily done in it. Although I admit not going deep into how it works.

I am perfectly aware of what base Unity works, as I used it for my university. It has a visual part to it, including able to visualize animations running as you make the game, and many external plugins to make the job easier - one of them, the one Gunsmoke is using.

I don't really get the second part, but I am guessing that you mean "using the experience they already got from up to now, how easily could they adapt to an engine trade"?
With the above in mind, I would guess the one with experience in the more code-heavy one.

Reactions: Nicholas_Wolfwood
Mar 4, 2020
Ren'py, would be the harder one, I believe.

As far as I am aware of, Ren'py is all but coding, and at most you can get code from others to use in your project, thus people may joke about it but animated scenes with layered clothing very likely is not easily done in it. Although I admit not going deep into how it works.

I am perfectly aware of what base Unity works, as I used it for my university. It has a visual part to it, including able to visualize animations running as you make the game, and many external plugins to make the job easier - one of them, the one Gunsmoke is using.

I don't really get the second part, but I am guessing that you mean "using the experience they already got from up to now, how easily could they adapt to an engine trade"?
With the above in mind, I would guess the one with experience in the more code-heavy one.
There are a few visual tools for Ren'Py available as well, some of which more or less automate certain processes (like conversation choice options).
I consider them both to be code-heavy, but I do see your point. :)

And yes - I meant an engine trade, though I do feel Unity might be a bit tougher, as it is based around C# while Ren'Py uses a lot of Python, which to me has always seemed to have an easier syntax to grasp.
I do, however, admit that I never spent enough time trying to learn to code, so this is all purely surface-level observations. :)

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Jubes shows up and unlocks the mall, adding it to the dating options. There is also the halloween event, you can go to your room during the evening under special options to begin it. it adds costume clothing parts to the wardrobe.
Yeah, I had that event, but I also remember something about fucking with Xavier but when I did, I literally had him get mad over me screwing Jubilee in public, after I explicitly brainwashed him with Rogue.

I dunno, every time I play the game I like it, then the repetitive nature of the endgame, which you reach super fast, gets to me and the lack of actual dating and events. That I can't seem to fuck in the mall or anything also irritates. That it also has no preg discussions is just bizarre and immersion breaking.

At least Storm and Jubilee are hella hot?

Reactions: Kungoru
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes