salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Mfw no femboy Nightcrawler :cry::cry::cry:
Are you crazy lad?
All the men keep shooting, beating up or otherwise freaking out zero, and i can see why as hes hogging all the ladies, the only 2 men that tolerate you in charles xavier's school for gifted youngsters are professor X and beast, and thats mostly because zero has a cool and interesting power.

Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
With or without the watch?
I would say both, but sadly, Oni is a lazy fuck, so I will choose without watch.
See? We already have a gimmick for the new character - He starts with the watch, but if you have high enough love or whatever with him, you can ask/order him to go without it.
Edit: Or, if we are still doing negate power thingy, he can be without the watch, but can go back to his human form by our touch. So it's another Rogue situation but maybe he will be shy or some shit idk.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Yep. Glad to find someone else who realizes / knows she mind-fucked him into that.
Funny how people aiming for lgbt representation don't mind if it is just a twist on what otherwise would be lgbt erasure. Not caring if the representation is terrible and probably just hurts them, just that it exists.

Iceman was brainwashed into being gay.
Just like gay conversion therapy was to brainwash into stopping being gay.

After years (and games) of being forced to dress as a girl to avoid being killed at a young age (superstition at his home town about same-gendered twins), and spending all that time still claiming to be proud he is a guy even if in womens' clothes (the clothes even had the male symbol), Bridget completely changes personalities in this latest game and in one of the endings claims to now be a trans girl. And that is apparently now the official stance.
Now imagine if that had been a trans guy forced to stay dressed as a girl for his safety, just to turn into a cis girl at the end of the latest game after ten identifying as a guy.

But... not the time or place for this conversation, I think.

Are you crazy lad?
All the men keep shooting, beating up or otherwise freaking out zero, and i can see why as hes hogging all the ladies, the only 2 men that tolerate you in charles xavier's school for gifted youngsters are professor X and beast, and thats mostly because zero has a cool and interesting power.
I don't think Nightcrawler did anything wrong there.

They were just discussing how Zero's powers work, and if you add how Nightcrawler's work by opening a portal to a hellish dimension and another out somewhere else, and as seen in the episode they find this out it can be left open if messed with like Forge's machine did, it adds some interesting, and creepy, results.

Would it just not let him open the first portal? Not let him open the exit portal and leave them stuck in there? Not let either portal close properly, again?
Those are all creepy possibilities, if you think about it. Yet it would be hard not to ask what would happen, since they are the ones with the powers in question and are having a friendly conversation.

I would say both, but sadly, Oni is a lazy fuck, so I will choose without watch.
See? We already have a gimmick for the new character - He starts with the watch, but if you have high enough love or whatever with him, you can ask/order him to go without it.
Edit: Or, if we are still doing negate power thingy, he can be without the watch, but can go back to his human form by our touch. So it's another Rogue situation but maybe he will be shy or some shit idk.
Another option:

Nightcrawler has a power, but the looks are a physical mutation. ...kinda.
At least in Evolution, as there is a scene of Mystique asking what someone had done to him, and that is kinda the only possibility I can think of (or he would originaly only assume that form later in life, like Beast does). In the comics his father is implied to have actual demon blood, but only implied, so he may also just be a demon-looking mutant.

So, if Zero's powers undo that physical mutation, making him look human... it can also be revealed that his birth form was also female. And just like Rogue can be given control of her powers with a high enough level, she can learn to switch between forms.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Not my cup of tea, but since the MC interacts with Beast and the game never mentions him becoming human again, we can assume the powers don't affect physical changes.
ACKCHYUALLY.jpg

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not my cup of tea, but since the MC interacts with Beast and the game never mentions him becoming human again, we can assume the powers don't affect physical changes.
View attachment 2075561
Since Zero's power is power nullification, perhaps he needs physical contact (and I would assume for an extended period of time, although it would be seconds, not days) to fully revert him into "Hank". It wouldn't just be 'Pop! There goes the fur!" if he bumps his shoulder. There's a significant amount of muscle and bone that would have to be shed or shifted. Probably be very painful too.

Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
I think making a character gender-bend without their consent wont be a possibility, Knowing Oni's opinion on all that. But, as a whole, it's pretty good idea: we still have our little negate power subplot, and we have a character with which we can swing both ways, so no one will be left without love.

Tbh I don't know why we are taking Nightcrawler as a possible new character, Oni will never anything like that because he probably doesn't swing that way, and something like that will require making 2 in 1 sort of deal, so double the work for him.
Still, I would love something like that.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Funny how people aiming for lgbt representation don't mind if it is just a twist on what otherwise would be lgbt erasure. Not caring if the representation is terrible and probably just hurts them, just that it exists.

Iceman was brainwashed into being gay.
Just like gay conversion therapy was to brainwash into stopping being gay.

After years (and games) of being forced to dress as a girl to avoid being killed at a young age (superstition at his home town about same-gendered twins), and spending all that time still claiming to be proud he is a guy even if in womens' clothes (the clothes even had the male symbol), Bridget completely changes personalities in this latest game and in one of the endings claims to now be a trans girl. And that is apparently now the official stance.
Now imagine if that had been a trans guy forced to stay dressed as a girl for his safety, just to turn into a cis girl at the end of the latest game after ten identifying as a guy.

But... not the time or place for this conversation, I think.

I don't think Nightcrawler did anything wrong there.

They were just discussing how Zero's powers work, and if you add how Nightcrawler's work by opening a portal to a hellish dimension and another out somewhere else, and as seen in the episode they find this out it can be left open if messed with like Forge's machine did, it adds some interesting, and creepy, results.

Would it just not let him open the first portal? Not let him open the exit portal and leave them stuck in there? Not let either portal close properly, again?
Those are all creepy possibilities, if you think about it. Yet it would be hard not to ask what would happen, since they are the ones with the powers in question and are having a friendly conversation.

Another option:

Nightcrawler has a power, but the looks are a physical mutation. ...kinda.
At least in Evolution, as there is a scene of Mystique asking what someone had done to him, and that is kinda the only possibility I can think of (or he would originaly only assume that form later in life, like Beast does). In the comics his father is implied to have actual demon blood, but only implied, so he may also just be a demon-looking mutant.

So, if Zero's powers undo that physical mutation, making him look human... it can also be revealed that his birth form was also female. And just like Rogue can be given control of her powers with a high enough level, she can learn to switch between forms.

Damn that's a long reply in a row I haven't seen anyone do that in a while

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Tbh I don't know why we are taking Nightcrawler as a possible new character, Oni will never anything like that because he probably doesn't swing that way, and something like that will require making 2 in 1 sort of deal, so double the work for him.
Personally I find very easy to think new concepts for this formula and while these spitballing sessions will never be a factor for Oni, I hope they serve as inspiration for others who intend to develop clones. Clones. Like in Spider-Man. Spider-Woman. Black Cat. She-Venom. Silk. Spider-Gwen. Mania. Chat. Aunt May from Troubl- I mean, Carol Danvers.

e131a10834d0e2916a90b6c426792f91_w200.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Kungoru

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
I think making a character gender-bend without their consent wont be a possibility, Knowing Oni's opinion on all that. But, as a whole, it's pretty good idea: we still have our little negate power subplot, and we have a character with which we can swing both ways, so no one will be left without love.

I have far more respect for Oni sticking to his(hers?) ideals, than going with the vocal minority crowd on this.
I have seen far too many devs succumb to the tokenism curse over the years and the quality of their product drops because they don't understand the needs of the new demographic they were pandering to.

Having one token gay character, one ntr character or whatever popular "representational" tag atm that is implemented later just invites a bigger pool of people that will be eventually jaded with the lack of content they are after..

That is one of the biggest complaints for those seeking gay/lesbian content have because that tag is just chock full of shitty token representation as devs pat themselves in the back for making it harder to find quality stuff.

Not only do you end up pissing the new community you are chasing, you ALSO piss off fans of your original work when it swings in a new random direction they weren't expecting. Lose-lose scenario.

That said, making an entirely NEW game with someone like Nightcrawler or a gender-bender x-man as the MC is an interesting idea(plenty of genderbending Mystique smut out there already), but is going to be out of place from the vibe of this version to suddenly have one token guy now. Think there was someone also talking about a "true love" route, plenty of new ideas floating around building on Oni's roster.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I realize that mentioning it here prolly won't accomplish much compared to subbing on Patreon, but does anyone else find it weird that you can spank the girls all day and their asses never get red, nor do they complain, say they like it, or otherwise mention it later while talking? It's possible one of the mods does this (like how the Prime mod has girls stop wearing underwear and dress sluttier as their exhibition stat rises), but odd that is has never really been added for main game. Plus, not really that much work, just some added text triggers plus some overlays for the back poses...

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes