Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
"I like Rouge-Like's game design, meaning I want to see more games that use it, but in a different fandom/game/anime etc."
If a person knows how to work with Renpy, probably the hardest thing is to write a bunch of dialogue for different girls to make them more engaging and interesting.(I actually dont know how Renpy works, I am just pulling this shit from thin air)
Not sure about Naruto, since we already have like 3 Naruto games in the making, granted they all have different kinks but still. I feel something like Harry Potter would work great for a Sandbox like this but thats just me.

Reactions: Ghostload

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So I've always had the impression that if a girl has enough obedience and exhibitionism, she'd do as you say. But I'm getting situations where Rogue, with max ob and ex, but low love, is stripping a little and then leaving with the "ain't none of this right" line. This is the same girl who invites me to fuck her ass and stays for that all period. What's going wrong?

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
So I've always had the impression that if a girl has enough obedience and exhibitionism, she'd do as you say. But I'm getting situations where Rogue, with max ob and ex, but low love, is stripping a little and then leaving with the "ain't none of this right" line. This is the same girl who invites me to fuck her ass and stays for that all period. What's going wrong?
I suspect there is a logic error for the stripping. As it will happen with max love/obed/exhibit only way to get them to do it is with another girl in the room or to start jerking.

btw make sure to use the optional settings in your room to get them to convert excess obed/exhibit to love, if you want

Reactions: dalzomo

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Does anyone have a list of all the nicknames the girls can call you and the stat requirements to unlock them? Ie. Daddy, Master etc.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
theres something in the pool at night with storm, but i cant trigger it or is it just a teaser like gwenpool?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So you mean rewrite the game? As in alter the lines of the files so the game plays differently?
No, I meant making a new game, starting from scratch, but drawing heavy inspiration from this one. Blatantly imitating it if you want, but in a different scenario with different characters. You know, a dating simulator sandbox with character customization, social stats and a lot of flavour text. Probably would have to add little bit of this and a little bit of that to round it up.
But anyway, the idea of taking this game and swapping images and text doesn't sound bad at all, either. If only the code wasn't so much of a mess, maybe it'd be doable. Which brings me to the beginning of this exchange, where I suggested the idea that maybe it'd be something possible using the base material provided by the Chonky mod? I don't know, I just wanna dream, mate.

Reactions: GreenGarnish

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I suspect there is a logic error for the stripping. As it will happen with max love/obed/exhibit only way to get them to do it is with another girl in the room or to start jerking.

btw make sure to use the optional settings in your room to get them to convert excess obed/exhibit to love, if you want
Thanks. Maybe I'll dig into the code to see what's the problem there if it's a bug and not intended. I may try what you recommend, but I wish I could do without it. I prefer to play a cum fixer jerk route. I don't want them to love me. I just want them to fuck me and it's almost more fun if they do it wearing a scowl ^_^

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Question: What's Oni currently "working" on, that he doesn't release a poll to see what girl comes next?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So you mean rewrite the game? As in alter the lines of the files so the game plays differently?
Look, I never made a game but I know some of coding.
Never went much into Python because of the whole 2/3 thing, as in not all things from 2 are compatible with 3 and thus some advancements in it were not passed forward and... well, thus why I can't say much about ren'py as far as python is concerned

But I can say it from a coder's point of view, and people's description of Oni's code is... bad. As in, much easier to rewrite than fix bad.

Python is an object-oriented language. That means, most of it is based on the idea that, as different as individual things may be, they are part of one whole.
If you need to repeat a command many times you should create a function. If you want to create something similar many times you create an object. Objects can hold functions related to them.

How people explain how the dialogue database is spread, and someone earlier saying they would need over a hundred lines of code just to add a question and few dialogue at a point (340 if I remember right?)...
That's not just bad coding, but kinda terrible.

You can take ideas from this game, but at this point if you want to do more than just change images I'm pretty sure you would have an easier time coding everything again yourself.

Sorry but Doreen is literally unbeatable.

Poses for Squirrel Girls, of course. View attachment 2112313
Reminder that the versions you post is not even close to what Oni showed for his version of Squirrel Girl.
If it was, pretty sure she would have got many more votes last pool.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes