Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Idk but when I think about the state of this progress atm I come up with things that haven't been released...like all these fans still clamoring over Sherlock Season 5

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So he's revamping the code? That could get messy af, especially if mods have to redo themselves to fit newer versions. I surely hope it's not.
And I'm curious about that update for the girls. Given how Halloween is kinda close by, perhaps he's updating the Halloween party so you can fuck them there? I'd rather it was something different, tbh.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
So he's revamping the code? That could get messy af, especially if mods have to redo themselves to fit newer versions. I surely hope it's not.
And I'm curious about that update for the girls. Given how Halloween is kinda close by, perhaps he's updating the Halloween party so you can fuck them there? I'd rather it was something different, tbh.
Speaking of Haloween party, what should I do to trigger it? I remember it started automatically at some point when it was initially added, but in the recent versions of the game it doesn't...

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Speaking of Haloween party, what should I do to trigger it? I remember it started automatically at some point when it was initially added, but in the recent versions of the game it doesn't...
Think you gotta be in your room in the evening and go to 'Special Options'.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Danlorn

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
If there's a new girl to be added I would love it to be Wanda (Scarlet Witch is hot and it be interesting to see if negating her powers has..."healing" effects on her? like "helping ground her to reality" or some such thing.)

BTW anyone knows how money cheat? been ages since I lastplayed and forgot how to cheat in this game alltogether, (I have RenPy save editor if that helps/is needed at all.)

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Well, if he does revamp it and it ends up being for the better, it would become easier to make mods too.
Think you gotta be in your room in the evening and go to 'Special Options'.
Literaly just this.
Go to your room in the Evening, Special Options, Halloween Party

But it has to be the Evening, won't work in the Night. Easy to be confused.
Also, I think your time in there depends on how much of the evening still remains, the clock keeps running the same as outside the event and all that. Although last I tried it there was not much new dialogue during it, sothere was no need to go with a full hour.

Also guys, we already know how girls are chosen. It will not happen before there is a pool, and only the winner will be added.
We can speculate on who would be in the pool, though.

But honestly, I hope he decides to add one of his own will. It is clear he has been wanting Gwenpool for a while, since she even invades the game when you first ask Laura to suck your cock during the blowjob. Only character to do this.
And it not only opens space for a new char in the pool, it gives a sense of "there are chances for more people to join, in secret?"

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Is there anywhere I can go to download some of the older versions of Rogue-Like? I'd like to try out a few mods but most of them aren't updated yet.

inwzaa007

Oct 26, 2017
Hi guys, could someone kindly share the full save, please? I have problems with my eyes and can't play for too long but am blue balling here grinding hurting my eyes.

MydudeVortexas

Dec 16, 2021
This man gets 7 Grand a Month, and still can't put out updates at a descent rate.

Honestly people need to cut him off until he gets back to work.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
He just released an update. Don't expect to have sex with the next girl until November of next year--if not December.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Is there anywhere I can go to download some of the older versions of Rogue-Like? I'd like to try out a few mods but most of them aren't updated yet.
The Patreon probably has all past versions since they started being released there.
But you'll have to pay for the Patreon.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes