Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
i'm looking for a game i downloaded here a long time ago,it's a 3D game where you can pickup girls at school and f*ck them,the girls seemed to be randomly generated,i would appreciate it if someone knows the name.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i'm looking for a game i downloaded here a long time ago,it's a 3D game where you can pickup girls at school and f*ck them,the girls seemed to be randomly generated,i would appreciate it if someone knows the name.
long time? npc capture academy came out less than a month ago?

• Angry
Reactions: Strayka

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Probably Artificial Academy 2. But next time don't put 'looking for' posts in here. Make a separate thread or use the search bar.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh so version 0.999e got posted; Oni also released a statement making the game 1.0; Oni also states he isn't abandoning the game nor done (he's said this in the past) just adding 1.1/1.2 so on & so forth. Apparently 1.0 is going to be as I said, bug fixes, polish, art editing. Patreon wont let me log in because they keep changing either software or fucking around with how their settings for how adblock/cookies work.. which is bullshit as usual stupid fucking providers.
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Oh so version 0.999e got posted; Oni also released a statement making the game 1.0; Oni also states he isn't abandoning the game nor done (he's said this in the past) just adding 1.1/1.2 so on & so forth. Apparently 1.0 is going to be as I said, bug fixes, polish, art editing. Patreon wont let me log in because they keep changing either software or fucking around with how their settings for how adblock/cookies work.. which is bullshit as usual stupid fucking providers.
Win: Pixeldrain
Linux: Pixeldrain
Mac: Pixeldrain
What's changed in this version?

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for the share!

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
in other words, he abandoned pretenses of knowing how the numbering system works?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
did someone upload the latest Android version? can't seem to find it since everyone is so excited talking
There is no version to upload yet, since someone besides the creator has to make it.
The original game is made just for windows, mac and linux. Someone else has to create an emulated version for android.
Thus, since there had been an update shared here just now, there is no android version of it made yet

Aug 31, 2018
There is no version to upload yet, since someone besides the creator has to make it.
The original game is made just for windows, mac and linux. Someone else has to create an emulated version for android.
Thus, since there had been an update shared here just now, there is no android version of it made yet
yes I know that, but I'm pretty sure I Saw 0.999 version for android, not the latest update but with jubilee update, just can't find it

Reactions: GoldFang1989
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes