leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
he didn't post ABOUT the game.
he quite randomly posted a screenshot from the game, without a single word providing context.
I am asking what he meant by it.
Does he find it funny? does he think there is a bug? is it meant to be a reply to something someone else said?
what?
Probably he posted it because he had never seen that interaction before and/or found the line "Come one, Rogue, let me fuck those titties" to be funny.
Welcome to the concept of shitposting.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Meanwhile...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jubes is just giving a bro a reach around, this is peak bro mentals, bro!

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Meanwhile...
Congratulations, you have managed to outplay the rules of the game and get it on with 3 girls at the same time WITHOUT using the gwenpool exploit, you have mastered the ways of the ladylancer.

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Congratulations, you have managed to outplay the rules of the game and get it on with 3 girls at the same time WITHOUT using the gwenpool exploit, you have mastered the ways of the ladylancer.
Wait till the fourth one comes in...and then it's every single girl

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Meanwhile...
I think you went to the pool and the two were there, but Laura was horny and attacked you at the pool. So the two there were never made to leave.
OR the newer version lets you have three girls at once on the map.

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
I think you went to the pool and the two were there, but Laura was horny and attacked you at the pool. So the two there were never made to leave.
OR the newer version lets you have three girls at once on the map.
If you have this option it will be a dream *-*

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Meanwhile...
yea, i have been seeing weird stuff going on on threesomes.

1. girls can somehow locate me in each other's rooms. I can't have 1 on 1 anymore (unless it is a quicky that does not satisfy the girl).
If I go long enough then another girl always somehow barges into the locked room of another girl and joins in.

2. the secondary actions are backwards. if i am fucking rogue in the pussy, I cannot have rogue lick ororo's pussy. instead i can have ororo lick rogues pussy or suck my dick... seems like the slot occupancy is backwards

3. stopping/starting is messed up. for example, I am fucking rogue in the pussy
>rogue: I am tired, lets stop
>me: ok.
>game: how do you want to clean up
>me: ororo lick us clean
>game: what do you want to do next
>me: ... I thought we stopped? ok fine, I will tell it to stop
>rogue: please don't stop, I am not satisfied yet

but we literally stopped because you told me to stop. now that we stop you want me to keep going.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
yea, i have been seeing weird stuff going on on threesomes.

1. girls can somehow locate me in each other's rooms. I can't have 1 on 1 anymore (unless it is a quicky that does not satisfy the girl).
If I go long enough then another girl always somehow barges into the locked room of another girl and joins in.

2. the secondary actions are backwards. if i am fucking rogue in the pussy, I cannot have rogue lick ororo's pussy. instead i can have ororo lick rogues pussy or suck my dick... seems like the slot occupancy is backwards

3. stopping/starting is messed up. for example, I am fucking rogue in the pussy
>rogue: I am tired, lets stop
>me: ok.
>game: how do you want to clean up
>me: ororo lick us clean
>game: what do you want to do next
>me: ... I thought we stopped? ok fine, I will tell it to stop
>rogue: please don't stop, I am not satisfied yet

but we literally stopped because you told me to stop. now that we stop you want me to keep going.
Ok, lets go step by step.
1. That feature has been going on for quite some time, its why you have locks in the rooms, girls can catch you cheating on them, or if youre in the harem stage, they just pop in, realize whats going and join.
If you lock the door they might ask if they can come in, but sometimes they are too horny and just lockpick the door or the teachers use a key, kitty will always just phase in.
You can remedy that by talking about boundaries with them on the "change her" menu.
2. Threesomes were always like that, the girl youre currently having your focus on will only receive, and the other girl you cannot perform offhand actions to, and she will either schlick off, do something to the focused girl or to you.
3. in threesomes each girl have their own stamina bars, so while you might have tired rogue out, storm is still good to go, also, when they tell you they are tired it doesnt always mean that they have run out of stamina, just that they are tired of that particular action, its the same as when they are giving you a blowjob and say their jaw is sore or claim that youre giving them rugburn during a titjob.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
salscou I think you misunderstood mrttao
At least about 2 and 3

In 2, the problem is that the one he was ordering was Rogue, which is the one he was having the scene with. The one that should be orderable should be the other one.

And in 3, the problem is that the one that asked for more is the same that asked him to stop. It wasn't Rogue asking to stop and Ororo asking for more, it was Rogue asking to stop AND asking for more.
That said, this one has an explanation, mrttao . Rogue is tired, but most likely is also very close to cumming, so what she is asking is to be "finished" before finishing up.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Quick question is there dp or gangbang like events in this game.( hardly doubt gangbang being there)
yes to ffm no to mfm. Girls can please the other girls in text format and some minor art no pen art. gangbang not really but you can call and swap girls. Also can use didlo in text format as alternate action.

Reactions: Ononi

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1. That feature has been going on for quite some time, its why you have locks in the rooms
you literally quoted me saying they barge into locked rooms
I do in fact lock the door, it does not stop them! they try to open the door and notice it is locked... then somehow open the door and enter anyways
2. Threesomes were always like that, the girl youre currently having your focus on will only receive, and the other girl you cannot perform offhand actions to, and she will either schlick off, do something to the focused girl or to you.
3. in threesomes each girl have their own stamina bars, so while you might have tired rogue out, storm is still good to go, also, when they tell you they are tired it doesnt always mean that they have run out of stamina, just that they are tired of that particular action, its the same as when they are giving you a blowjob and say their jaw is sore or claim that youre giving them rugburn during a titjob.
you misunderstand.
see what YoraeRasante explained

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes