Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I'm not sure when it happened but I can now go to Dr X with a plan to make him leave Jubes and the MC alone when they get it on in public.

Reactions: F9Zoney

possum1

May 17, 2018
this game feels like it's been on 0.9 since dinosaurs walked the earth.

i'm sure whoever is developing this is just gonna add an extra decimal when he runs out of letters for the versions, maybe go the pokemon route and start adding colors and precious stone names at the end too, while he's at it :KEK:

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
>v0.999
>Oni sweating bullets now that he's backed himself in a corner as next version should be 1.0 but isn't ready to be.
Well, he's got until 0.999z to figure it out. Best of luck to him.
Just be glad the spaghetti code works more or less most of the time. So much redundant copypasta and he literally uses buggy Kitty code from when he first added another girl to the game... And forgets to edit some lines/has to fix the same bugs each time.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
You know guy's at least the guy is trying to update etc, and really is trying to fix things and he probably do work hard. And he does not seem to want to 'exploit' like many others do out there... so lets just allow him to call the numbers whatever even if he adds another letter from E all way to to XZ or more? ;)

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes