JibblesMcGee

May 24, 2021
Official word on Oni's patreon is the next number is 1.0:

Ok, so with any luck, version 0.999 is done, and if you're good with math, you'll have realized that we have something a bit special coming up. . . an entirely new decimal place!

Ok, kidding, yes, the next version to be released, likely in a couple months, will be version 1.0. Probably. I'm kinda thinking that since my first releases are a buggy mess and take about 5-8 builds to become reasonably stable, I should actually release the version as 0.999m or something and iterate through the letters until we get stable, and then release it as 1.0, but 1.0 is at least coming now.

And so the goal with it will be "polish," I want to go through and update elements that have been in there since early versions, tidy up things that need it, make sure that everything is stable and consistent and worthy of a "complete package." I'll be asking you guys for things you think need tweaking, and maybe running some polls over the next months so to which direction I should take a given update. I've already been working on some of this stuff for a while now.

So that's it then, we're done with the game? Of course not. I intend to continue adding new characters and new scenes and other new content to the game into 1.1, 1.2, 1.201, and beyond. At least so long as you guys still seem interested in the project. We'll be doing a new character poll next month, and that character would be intended to start in version 1.1.

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
The game has been on 0.9xx for so long (my first DL was version 0.971 in December 2016) there is no reason to think 1.0 will be the final release. Oni doesn't care about proper versioning, so why would it suddenly change with the version 1.0?
I keep telling myself Oni doesn't know how to code because he is an artist, but then I remember the Jubilee blowjob sprite and I'm not sure he is that either

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
If there is more dev to complete in order to hit all original goals, the next version should be 0.1000a based on this dev's history (math lesson: the number after nine hundred and ninety nine is... one thousand! I know, it's hard...). Calling it 1.0 just because you don't want four digits on the minor version number is silly at best.

The dev has structured his version numbering as "Major Version Number" . "Minor Version Number" "Build letter". When he makes minor releases, he is not doing decimal addition to add 0.001 to his version number. He is just adding 1 to his minor version number. +1 to the 999 minor version number = 1000. It's pretty straight forward.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018
The game has been on 0.9xx for so long (my first DL was version 0.971 in December 2016) there is no reason to think 1.0 will be the final release. Oni doesn't care about proper versioning, so why would it suddenly change with the version 1.0?
Lol, if he was going to be honest he should have dropped the .9 long ago and made it .71. Although, I don't think Oni has an actual roadplan so he should have done something like Update 1.

arashiki

Apr 6, 2018
yep he got mistyc thats why shes not there anymore an there s a picture of her with xavi so that we can threthen him:sneaky:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I would really like an update that will focus on "how they want to dress" without you having to directly decide the outfits.

It would be interesting that as they get corrupted, they can do some exhibitionism like going in their underwear or undressing on certain occasions other than just in the bathrooms.
That's something I'd really like to see. The Prime mod delves in that subject slightly, but by trying to not tilt the game's theme too much into the exhibitionism, the girls' choices of clothes only get a bit more revealing. I'd like to see some changes to their clothes as they become more and more perverted. For example, Laura leaving her leather trousers zip open, Rogue's skirt getting shorter or stuff like that.

On a side note, I've read through the last 12h posts or so, and I'm honestly surprised at how much people actually care for the fucking numeration of the game. I get that traditionally after a 0.999 would come a 1.0 and that's usually a brand for completion. But who'd stop Oni from adding more and more shit, the same way he already said he'll do? Funny how such an apparently inconsecuential subject can motivate such amount of discussion.

Idontcarelol3

Feb 23, 2022
I would really like an update that will focus on "how they want to dress" without you having to directly decide the outfits.

It would be interesting that as they get corrupted, they can do some exhibitionism like going in their underwear or undressing on certain occasions other than just in the bathrooms.
the prime mod has that feature i believe

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019

Adding to that, maybe creating more daring situation like the one with Rogue in the classroom but if you have Emma on your side, without telling Rogue , Emma alter the perception of the others students to avoid both of you being discovered

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes