Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I can't believe how long this took me to find out today, apparently when you touch every girl's thigh, go back to the sex menu, then touch them again, rinse and repeat---it's a great mechanism that boosts up the inhibition numbers instead of just attracting others to watch regardless if the girl is a exhibitionist already.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I can't believe how long this took me to find out today, apparently when you touch every girl's thigh, go back to the sex menu, then touch them again, rinse and repeat---it's a great mechanism that boosts up the inhibition numbers instead of just attracting others to watch regardless if the girl is a exhibitionist already.
Wait what?
I dont understand, if you go to sex menu while others are present and just touch them or how?

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked before, but what is the console command letter for Jubilee? I know it can't be "J" since that's for Jean...

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Speaking of Jean and Jubilee, how come Jubes won't sleep with Jean? And I mean sleep not fuck. Each time she says she's got somethin else to do, somethin that Jean suggests as well...

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Wait what?
I dont understand, if you go to sex menu while others are present and just touch them or how?
I think he's talking about the offhand actions.

When you are doing some actions with a girl, in the menu you can choose to do an offhand action (I think it's fondle breast, suck breast, fondle ass, fondle pussy, finger ass). Each time you do one of those it spits out a few submission and inhibition points. I think most people will just do it once per session since the MC will continue doing that action until the main action is backed out of. But you can actually select it multiple times throughout which will give you those bonuses each time (regardless of whether or not anyone is watching). There are 2 downsides, each time you select it, it is using up a much bigger chunk of time than if you just select "keep going" (or however it is worded). The other downside is you can only do that action for as many times as the girl's stamina allows (if you are devoting their leveling points to stamina, then it will actually be quite a few actions you can do in one sitting and you will probably run out of time faster than they will run out of stamina).

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I think he's talking about the offhand actions.

When you are doing some actions with a girl, in the menu you can choose to do an offhand action (I think it's fondle breast, suck breast, fondle ass, fondle pussy, finger ass). Each time you do one of those it spits out a few submission and inhibition points. I think most people will just do it once per session since the MC will continue doing that action until the main action is backed out of. But you can actually select it multiple times throughout which will give you those bonuses each time (regardless of whether or not anyone is watching). There are 2 downsides, each time you select it, it is using up a much bigger chunk of time than if you just select "keep going" (or however it is worded). The other downside is you can only do that action for as many times as the girl's stamina allows (if you are devoting their leveling points to stamina, then it will actually be quite a few actions you can do in one sitting and you will probably run out of time faster than they will run out of stamina).
Cheers for the full explanation. I almost forgot to mention it sacrifices time instead while boosting up inhibtion stat points.

Reactions: F9Zoney

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Speaking of Jean and Jubilee, how come Jubes won't sleep with Jean? And I mean sleep not fuck. Each time she says she's got somethin else to do, somethin that Jean suggests as well...
Probably because of Jean's unique system for relationship with other girls.
Seems like most of the girls have a single variable for if they are on friendly terms to share Zero for sex, and to be friends and share Zero as a boyfriend, while the others have a single variable for each other.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Probably because of Jean's unique system for relationship with other girls.
Seems like most of the girls have a single variable for if they are on friendly terms to share Zero for sex, and to be friends and share Zero as a boyfriend, while the others have a single variable for each other.
ok sure but with jubes? emma's the one who kept going on about how much of a bitch jean was but they slept together just fine... same for ororo and emma...

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, anyone knows if there's a console command to shut wheels up about doing dem nasty-nasties in public? Sometimes it's a pain in the ass to wait for the girls' stats to grow that much and using cheats to increase them seems to skip some eventes with them, but I like stuff like Laura asking for sex and agreeing with doing it in public out of sheer horniness. This, however, happens way before she agrees to threaten MCChair with shaving his other head.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes