zephyres

Jul 26, 2017
Whatever makes you think that there should be a 1.0 after 0.999? Why note 0.1000? Honestly, it would be more reasonable if the version number was 0.9.99, but well, a lot of things are not completely reasonable, as far as programming goes, when you look at the source.

zephyres

Jul 26, 2017
I would really like an update that will focus on "how they want to dress" without you having to directly decide the outfits.

It would be interesting that as they get corrupted, they can do some exhibitionism like going in their underwear or undressing on certain occasions other than just in the bathrooms.
I think I've seen a mod that does that. When and what mod, I don't remember.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
I would really like an update that will focus on "how they want to dress" without you having to directly decide the outfits.

It would be interesting that as they get corrupted, they can do some exhibitionism like going in their underwear or undressing on certain occasions other than just in the bathrooms.
yea that would be nice instead the girls seem to be broken at max level and will revert to the day 1 costumes

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
Official word on Oni's patreon is the next number is 1.0:

Ok, so with any luck, version 0.999 is done, and if you're good with math, you'll have realized that we have something a bit special coming up. . . an entirely new decimal place!

Ok, kidding, yes, the next version to be released, likely in a couple months, will be version 1.0. Probably. I'm kinda thinking that since my first releases are a buggy mess and take about 5-8 builds to become reasonably stable, I should actually release the version as 0.999m or something and iterate through the letters until we get stable, and then release it as 1.0, but 1.0 is at least coming now.

And so the goal with it will be "polish," I want to go through and update elements that have been in there since early versions, tidy up things that need it, make sure that everything is stable and consistent and worthy of a "complete package." I'll be asking you guys for things you think need tweaking, and maybe running some polls over the next months so to which direction I should take a given update. I've already been working on some of this stuff for a while now.

So that's it then, we're done with the game? Of course not. I intend to continue adding new characters and new scenes and other new content to the game into 1.1, 1.2, 1.201, and beyond. At least so long as you guys still seem interested in the project. We'll be doing a new character poll next month, and that character would be intended to start in version 1.1.
Here's hoping we start branching into the Multiverse

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
The big reveal will be that 1.0 marks the end of the alpha. Welcome Rogue Evolution beta v0.001, the ride never ends!
But in all seriousness, kudos for the guy for sticking to his project for so long. He's so far above the scammers that we often encounter.
Uhh... he's maybe a little above some other devs but he's far from great. His work ethic is absolute shit... though I recently found someone who's even worse when it comes to similar output (look up Crushstation, yeesh).

Admittedly yes, I've seen a couple of developers abandon their games due to not making enough money or even just from simply burning out on their project which always sucks. I can at least kind of appreciate them saying they'll keep working on it as long as they keep making money off it I guess.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
As long as he's doing some final polishing, you know what he could do? He could have the girls' asses actually get rid when you spank them a dozen times.
:unsure:
I really hope you meant "red", otherwise we're talking about a really different fetish...

...kidding. Seriously though, I agree with you on this one. I wondered why he didn't bother adding that detail way back when Rogue was the only girl, let alone now that there are like 7 or whatever.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIV

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, come on Jubes, careful with the carpet!
All dem bitches here have a very different grasp of the concept of "drip" from mine.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Oh, come on Jubes, careful with the carpet!
All dem bitches here have a very different grasp of the concept of "drip" from mine.

I thought it was already canon that zero looks like rayman?
As in a floating mouth, hands and dick.

Swifthand

Aug 4, 2019
I really hope that Oni actually cleans up the code of the game for 1.0. I'll even take no new actual content as long as he does this.
It'll make things easier for everyone, including himself.
For that i would be willing to wait half a year, but based on what we had so far, i am not too hopeful.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021

Rogue just deciding not to wear her undershirts would be the hottest fucking shit

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes