spedstar

Sep 22, 2021
how do i get Xavier off my back, i've already got evidence against him but the option of using it isnt coming up???

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
how do i get Xavier off my back, i've already got evidence against him but the option of using it isnt coming up???
Had the same problem, main character needs to be Level 5. As soon as that happens, you'll get the option to make Xavier back off next time you are caught in public.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
and only for the specific girl that evidence was gathered with. The picture with Kitty, and the papers with Storm. The others have... different means of making him comply.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
How do I get to level 5, is there a specific event that triggers it??
Gain personal experience. As in, outside the girls.
Go to classes and the Danger Room (the more of it you go through the closer you get), and study (not sure if any is gained when you study with someone and it is interrupted).

Reactions: AzuraMeta

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah, i think eventually they'll all get the mod treatment in one way or another.

Are there any girls in particular people want done first?
I'd personally want to see Emma the most. Her towel is already seemingly wet and slightly transparent, so it'd make her even more seductive if she appeared to be glistening too.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Yeah, i think eventually they'll all get the mod treatment in one way or another.

Storm has water-related scene, and a nubian goddess looks better if humid and glistening.

MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
"Jubilee."
If you've been caught once with a girl you're "playing" with and got the evidence that Wheels go hard as well, do the feeling up and segs in public so it could trigger Xavier coming for your ass. This time if that girl you have with you have high enough (im not sure) obedience and love stats, you'll be given an additional choice to initiate Plan X (Alpha, Rho, Omega, etc).

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Shes a painslut.
When you spank her she matches your exitement meter, but she loses love points.
If spanked too early in the relationship and her love points aren't over, I wanna say around 400-500, you will loose love points if you spank her. Over that, she will get into it.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

Any of the girls honestly I'd like the poses to have the sheen too but eh one thing at a time.

ThiccenTendies

Aug 21, 2017
been poking around in the files and decided to take a shot at a preggo jubes.

jubes_preg.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trawling through the files has given me both immense respect and abject horror for Oni and how this game works

EDIT:

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

View attachment 2154413

Trawling through the files has given me both immense respect and abject horror for Oni and how this game works

EDIT:
I mean I like it but uhhhh

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020

View attachment 2154413

EDIT:
But then the baby would be a Dhampir!

Oct 21, 2019

View attachment 2154413

EDIT:
Got some of the other chicks?

Also I can't be the only one not against the idea of pregnancies in the game? I mean if Oni adds it down the line I'm not complaining.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes