Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Zero having to pay support for 7 kids with only his stipend doesn't scream "kinky" for me, I don't know why you all want preg content in these games.
Seems like the only richest one is Emma Frost, born outta luxury and if Storm still has divorce fees after she and Black Panther ended their marriage, otherwise I can see Zero guilt tripping and blackmailing Xavier for more money, which leads to...

RLE 2: More money cucking here we come

(And this will rival DC's Something Unlimited for the Marvel harem)

Reactions: Kungoru

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Seems like the only richest one is Emma Frost, born outta luxury and if Storm still has divorce fees after she and Black Panther ended their marriage, otherwise I can see Zero guilt tripping and blackmailing Xavier for more money, which leads to...

RLE 2: More money cucking here we come

(And this will rival DC's Something Unlimited for the Marvel harem)
So instead of hot teens young adults Zero will go to steal hot milfs from rich guys?
Pepper Potts, that blond woman who married Harry Osborn (forgot the name right now), Susan Storm, things like that?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Zero having to pay support for 7 kids with only his stipend doesn't scream "kinky" for me, I don't know why you all want preg content in these games.
Youd have to spend the entire day working on those deliveries and im pretty sure that wouldnt pay the bill for 7 mutie babies, what a horrifying thought.
So instead of hot teens young adults Zero will go to steal hot milfs from rich guys?
Pepper Potts, that blond woman who married Harry Osborn (forgot the name right now), Susan Storm, things like that?
Nah, that would just make RL yet another NTR simulator, fuck that.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
been poking around in the files and decided to take a shot at a preggo jubes.

View attachment 2154413

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trawling through the files has given me both immense respect and abject horror for Oni and how this game works

EDIT:
Woah, bro. Not my thing, but mad respect for dipping in that pool of madness Oni calls coding. Power to you.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Bro, just vote for Gwen. I wont be suprised if her shit is 40% done, it's just that Oni really cares about those polls for some reason.
I wonder why.
Probably because that means people becoming patrons to vote on them, and he can always keep the content already madefor the future.
Gwen is already in a scene in the game, so doubt he will ever remove her from them.

Nah, that would just make RL yet another NTR simulator, fuck that.
Maybe, but most rich guys in the comics are assholes, the better one there I can remember is Iron Man (and mostly influenced by the movies, most comics without him fighting threats I remember he was still usually an ass), and Reed Richards is known to be neglectful but I admit not reading his comics much.

Osborn though? Was Harry even revived or is she still a milf widow?

Reactions: Ghostload

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Problem with pregnancy is that if you don't expand her hips a bit and make her tits swell it's just inflation.
And, well, you might not want to look up Kitty and pregnancy.
It's fine, Zero and the Zarem can just abandon their babies on plants to fend for themselves in Krakoa.
Bro, just vote for Gwen. I wont be suprised if her shit is 40% done, it's just that Oni really cares about those polls for some reason.
Wouldn't mind Wanda either, but I'm afraid he'll just half-ass it again.

Reactions: aklen and Ghostload

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Reminder Evo has nothing to do with mainline comics.
This vote is gonnga to be intense people want Wanda, Lorna or Gwen. I think it's gonna be ridiculously close between either Gwen or Wanda.

Aug 9, 2021

View attachment 2154413

Trawling through the files has given me both immense respect and abject horror for Oni and how this game works

EDIT:
im willing to pay if anyone makes this into a mod for every girl in game

Reactions: aklen

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yeah, well, the girls in this have little to do with Evolution too so I'll keep shitposting about comics.

I'm surprised anyone cares for Lorna.
That might be why people might be interesting in Lorna. All the other girls are usually so prevalent in other media that Lorna tends to slip through the cracks. It might be interesting to see what Oni does with her.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Reminder Evo has nothing to do with mainline comics.
This vote is gonnga to be intense people want Wanda, Lorna or Gwen. I think it's gonna be ridiculously close between either Gwen or Wanda.
I want wanda so she can be an extra mean (and harder to get) version of jean, that will make it all the more pleasing to have her beg for a good dicking by the local champ known as zero.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes