YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I like off-model Chie. And like most Persona fans, I haven't played the game.
This is so real it hurts.

Like, sure, I can totally understand some people got into the characters through the animes, but then people start complaining twittering about Naoto or Kanji's sexuality and representation or whatever.
Something that, if you actually played the games, you would see is the complete opposite of what they meant: they are not gay or trans, but their interest lies in something Japanese society taught them is coded for the other gender.
Thus Kanji becomes unsure about his sexuality due to enjoying cute things, sewing and the like, and Naoto worrying about only being accepted as a detective regardless of her skills if she acts like a boy.

This is a pattern from animes that come fromany adapted media, of course.
Harry Potter is a different character in the movies without his internal snark, and Shirou is much more annoying in the Fate Stay Night animes without his first person narration letting us know how much of his worse actions coming from his survivor's guilt and low self-esteem (in UBW, the reason he does not want Archer to help him is not due to their mutual dislike, or not just, but because Shirou does not want him to be in danger because of him).

I guess "twitter fans" just annoys me on a personal level.

Czetwain

May 8, 2018
Still as cursed as Oni's A release while on crack.
View attachment 2150771
I just checked through the mod files and it would seem that naked doggy is missing.
View attachment 2150779
Her clothed doggy works seemingly fine. And I gotta add, this fix really ups Laura in my tier list.
Ffs, this is what happens when I select 'move' instead of 'copy' :LOL:

*included missing file from HankHillBegone

Reactions: leathermax
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes