FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
That's a strange way to say, "Jubilee."
Y'know, after thinking about it, I think I can be on board with this. I like boobs of most reasonable shapes and sizes, but I've been more drawn to small and medium sizes recently. She's a girl who says "brah" in the similar vein as , who has been my best girl pick for Persona Waifu Wars since I first played Golden in 2015. And she's also got some ass to work with. Her rear pose isn't as impressive as Emma's, but it's up there with Rogue's.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostload

Cjm900804

Sep 4, 2019
Can you make it for android please I love this game but I don't wanna go on different websites to play it I just wanna have it as a game downloaded on my android phone

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Y'know, after thinking about it, I think I can be on board with this. I like boobs of most reasonable shapes and sizes, but I've been more drawn to small and medium sizes recently. She's a girl who says "brah" in the similar vein as , who has been my best girl pick for Persona Waifu Wars since I first played Golden in 2015. And she's also got some ass to work with. Her rear pose isn't as impressive as Emma's, but it's up there with Rogue's.
Jubilee's got just enough curves to keep the engine running. Agreed with everything except Chie, however.

On paper, she should be Best Girl hands down--but I keep getting drawn towards Naoto more. Chie's slightly more attractive, but I guess Naoto's attitude (and blue hair) just makes her harder to resist. Chie does have the best costume though: that skintight yellow catsuit.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Coincidentally, my second favorite since sporty tomboys and pseudo cross-dressing wearing tomboys are highly relevant to my interests. Though, for the intents and purposes of this site, the best analog to Naoto I've seen so far is Sophie from Detective Girl of the Steam City. Jubes is the best Chie (at least in terms of personality) that I've seen so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostload

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Damn you're right, but I'd love to see more story events being played out. As well as actual quests you get from girls to find or do something. How long do you even need to study in that shady university anyway?
Depends, what degree are you planning to get for your zero?
Are you doing a master aswell?
My zero is studying psychology, his thesis will be about how a good dicking helps young women with daddy issues and helps avoid mutant rampages (by said girls with daddy issues).

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes