Vlidad

Jul 13, 2020
Is there anywhere possibly that this game has a walkthrough. I played 0.997 ages ago, and now that I am trying the new version I am missing so many things mainly cuz I used mods and cheats (I am lazy and just want to see the scenes). I now have forgotten how to especially romance Emma Frost cuz every time I want to romance her, or get mess around with a character in her presence it doesn't do anything. How is it that I can get all the other girls to just kiss me but I can't even touch Emma frost? Does anyone see my confusion, or have I just been choosing the wrong choices?
There´s something to do.
Go to the classroom after class, she should stand at her desk, there´re some options to Brake the ice.
Advice:

Don´t be shy to try wild stuff suddenly, you can always (quick)save/(quick)load ;)

spedstar

Sep 22, 2021
There´s something to do.
Go to the classroom after class, she should stand at her desk, there´re some options to Brake the ice.
Advice:

Don´t be shy to try wild stuff suddenly, you can always (quick)save/(quick)load ;)
What options are these, i've already introduced myself, already been caught making out with Rogue with Emma Frost as well just can't see to kiss her

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
What options are these, i've already introduced myself, already been caught making out with Rogue with Emma Frost as well just can't see to kiss her
Do what he told you, go to the classroom after the evening (no, staying there after taking classes in the mid day doesnt count), an event will trigger.

Reactions: Vlidad

spedstar

Sep 22, 2021
There´s something to do.
Advice:

Thank you bro, for helping me out

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vlidad

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
how do I do that?
You have to gain inhibition points (the yellow bar), that mixes up with love or obedience for them to let you do stuff to them, same applies to doing things outside.
Girls also have stat points for how much they like each other, for example, emma and jean hate each other.
As for the stuff with professor X, look for plan epsilon, theres a guide for it in this thread.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You have to gain inhibition points (the yellow bar), that mixes up with love or obedience for them to let you do stuff to them, same applies to doing things outside.
Girls also have stat points for how much they like each other, for example, emma and jean hate each other.
As for the stuff with professor X, look for plan epsilon, theres a guide for it in this thread.
thanks one more question how do I increase the love for character for each other? have them both in the same place?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
thanks one more question how do I increase the love for character for each other? have them both in the same place?
Get them to do activities together.
For example, training in the danger room with 2 girls increases how much they like each other, and i think that also increases off-screen when they spend a period of time in the same room.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I finally got some free time, so here are links to android apks of the base game.
This is essentially unmodded, except for my splash screen and a couple of lines of code to make it play nice. This will update cleanly over my previous android base game releases.

- -

I've also updated my mod for 999e

Last edited:

Gabbar@007

Jan 13, 2022
I finally got some free time, so here are links to android apks of the base game.
This is essentially unmodded, except for my splash screen and a couple of lines of code to make it play nice. This will update cleanly over my previous android base game releases.

- -

This isnt installing.

Gabbar@007

Jan 13, 2022

- -

Is it just me or someone else is getting installing probelm for this prime mod version?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes