Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
How do I get Ms Frost and Jean to get along? Like, to join the other when you have sex with them in a date.
Do things with em' easiest way is to party them with you and do the danger room dance this gets XP in two ways for all of yous and togetherness then take em out on double dates etc eventually if they both like you enough it'll work

Cirnex

Aug 19, 2019
Nah there are feet like that, not all toes are straight.
What he needs to do is keep consistency, for example, ever since someone pointed it out, it pisses me off that laura has her nails painted but not her toe nails.
I swear I remember she had black toenail polish in a much earlier version of the game and then it got changed at some point.

Czetwain

May 8, 2018
So, I've tweaked some of Rogue's sprites to give her sex poses a similar pink shading as the other girls (also included an edited mask to reduce clipping in her missionary pose).
Here's a link if anyone's interested~

*edit: reupped with another doggy sprite + optional shinier wet shower sprite

Best girl has been neglected for long enough

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So, I've tweaked some of Rogue's sprites to give her sex poses a similar pink shading as the other girls (also included an edited mask to reduce clipping in her missionary pose).

Finally!

Ork kulture.jpg

Yes rogue is pale, but that shouldnt imply that her lady parts arent pink-ish aswell.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020

Good work. Instead of unpacking the whole game, you can distribute those in their respective folders, they'll be loaded over the ones in archive.rpa.

>game
>>images
>>>RogueDoggy
>>>RogueSex

Reactions: aklen and Czetwain

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
This game is pretty hot. I play it for some years.
Hope, Oni will make game "deeper", but not "wider". For example, more poses for same girls in other situations and places. We need to watch restaurant and movie hot scenes, not only text!
And dressing room in the mall is sooooo attractive...

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Any news/info on what Oni is up to? New poll, new girl, anything?
From what our silvery friend said, hes gonna work on 1.0 wich isnt really a "relase" or complete version, just the next number of update, but apparently hes planning mayor improvements, what those improvements are is a mystery.
Ill use this post to post this pictue i found yesterday just because i really dont have anything to add.
rogue and kitty trick or treat.jpg

icelandicjesus

Apr 6, 2019

*edit: reupped with another doggy sprite + optional shinier wet shower sprite

How do I add this into the game?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes