primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
While I'm at it, can any of you kind souls pester Oni about tanning mechanics? Seriously.
Also,

Gwenpool IS a mutant now, guys.
Seems like her powers retconned her in fear of being canceled, and now she is a mutant with her memories of being a dimension traveler coming from a small mental breakdown when her powers first activated.
As a consequence though, seems she lost the ability of take advantage of being in a comic book, keeping just the awareness of it.

She was even able to use a portal to Krakoa, which supposedly only allows mutants (save for Kitty, it seems, because her powers confused the portal so it wouldn't let her?)
I read that as her just pretending to be a mutie with her powers, but admittedly I haven't kept up with her last appearances.

Reactions: leathermax

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Guys the art is the easy part. Oni's code is horribly complex UNLESS its a direct replacement. So just having the idea doesn't mean it's easily accomplished by oni. As an example look at how to access each girls "private" outfits (private isnt always sleepwear )

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
At this point I'd rather have more date events and stat fixes then another character. Something like a hiking date that Laura and Storm would appreciate more than shopping, eating, and a movie; and some damn continuity where girls will stop having weird reactions to you seeing them naked or touching their boobs even though you've nutted in them so much they are on the verge of becoming a twinkie. Even if Oni copy and pasted the sex poses so everyone had more to choose from, it'd probably be a better update and still be done before he finishes Gwenpool (who is leading Wanda 43 to 38 and will very likely win).

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I whole heartedly agree, really hope Oni with the 1.0 update or whatever number he uses stays true to his word & doesn't just plop it down call it quits at c then says WE'RE MOVING ON LADS like he has 997/998.
He should do edits, alter poses, fix shit maybe get some other programmers to help at least with THIS coming build so we can get more out of the game.

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
Some guy (forgot his username) that posted here made these, but you have to actually put them yourself in the files and they overwrite vanilla clothings.

There were also thise ones but i cant recall who made them nor can i find the actual files, but atleast we can look at them.
View attachment 2173385 View attachment 2173386
and there is some more for laura
2022_05_06_0v1_Kleki.png 2022_05_09_0zh_Kleki.png

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly, I'd rather have fixes and add ons rather than a new girl. BUT at the same time though, the MAJOR thing I would like, as I mentioned prior, is missions of some kind. Go out on a mission with one of the girls, maybe have a little romantic moment or maybe not so little and be balls deep in a Brotherhood base with someone when one of the Brotherhood girls shows up for possible fun/recruitment. Because as soon as we touch them, well, it's kinda over and they will need to play nice to get their fix so to speak.

Jul 31, 2021
More things to do with each girl is all I want. Hanging out with them is fine and all, but it gets boring really quickly. Would make this something I play more often, instead of every now and then. Hopefully Oni will stop adding in new girls after the next one and focus on fleshing stuff out.

Swifthand

Aug 4, 2019
I absolutely need more interactions among the girls.

Even small things as the girls having more unique text when talking to each other would help the game feeling more "alive"

Or having them hang out with each other. This could lead to unique interactions like as an example:

If you got Rouge to the point that she has low shame while having not done anything beyond vaginal with Laura, it should be possible that one day Laura will come up to you tell you that Rouge told her about getting fucked in the ass and that the story goot her curious and horny, therefore she wants to try as well.

Or having Ororo coe up to you and telling you about an interesting Restaurant that Emma told her about and she wants to check it out with you.

Those are just two quick examples, but i think this should make clear what i want

There are enough girls in the game to creae quite a few scenarios like this and i really think those are the kind of things that should take priority over implementing new girls

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
If Oni keeps true to his original plan for this game, it's just a programming practice in a sandbox environment to learn how to implement new mechanics. So, best case scenario, Gwen wins, Oni finally adds her and from then on he stops adding new girls for a while, and instead focuses on cleaning or redoing the code and adding new stuff. Maybe not new poses, or even new clothes, but new interactions with the chicks that trigger through different conditions. That way he can give the game depth, satisfy a wish many players have had for the longest time, continue his practice, and all with not that much effort since he wouldn't have to make more art.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Semondemon seems like you are a patron? so... can't you send him these ideas?
Headpats during sex, goth clothes for all girls, letting rogue be either extra goth or an outfit closer to the not-goth look of the older cartoon, scenes during dates, more options for dates, more dialogues hinting on conversations between the girls...
Sure, he may not listen to you right away, but if other patrons like the ideas and ask for them too...

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes